Bob Woolmer Dies (May 14, 1948 - March 18, 2007)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
It is a natural stage of grief to look for scapegoats, simply ignore it.

they said that when he cames back to pakistan
he going to be in big troble and everybody are mad at him.

Poor Inzi

I was wondering if anyone knows how he died yet? Or are we still waiting for the report?

stevie said:
Still no confirmation, but reports suggest heart attack.
Yeah i'd go with a heart attack. Mainly due to him lying on the floor with his own vomit near by and as far as I know, you vomit before having a heart attack.

masterkhan06 said:

Poor Inzi

Certainly , I saw the reaction of Pakistani people on television , they were telling that they will not leave pakistan Cricket team , specially Akhtar , all people r mad at him

masterkhan06 said:

Poor Inzi

when will they learn? they should blame themselves for giving him so much stress

Will_NA said:
when will they learn? they should blame themselves for giving him so much stress

Its not the way it worked on Pakistan . i think same should be introduced in India also , u r getting huge money.facilities and all :D and this kind of cricket u r providing . :mad:

Blaming Inzi is just pathetic, he's done nothing wrong.

EDIT - not really a suitable thread for celebrating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowburn199 said:
Blaming Inzi is just pathetic, he's done nothing wrong.

EDIT - not really a suitable thread for celebrating.

Absolutely , Inzi is a great fellow , he has been playing for ages , he is a legend and we will be missing him :(

farrel said:
I'm really shocked after i saw this news,,,

what makes me more shocked is that some pakistani cricket fans wished him dead, i wish those stipid idiots got what they want,,Its really sad that asian players go throught this. bieng a cricket crazy nation like India & Pakistan ,those players are in real pressure..
After all cricket is just a sport.. I 'm really sad about woolmer's death. I think he might have commited suicide. Well You never know if someone had even poisend him.

these things should never happen in sport,,, And i think Asians cricket fans should be a support to their teams in good tmes and bad,

Thats why Sri lanka for a example have enough of support from thier fans in times of good and bad..
Re poisoning I thought of that too, people will burn dummys of their captain in the street after one failure, I'm sure there are people fanatical enough to poison their coach. I hope his family release the autopsy report, it is a very strange mystery. I doubt he committed suicide though, surely he would have left a note to his family or something, and I really don't imagine he wouldn't just quit if he was that stressed. I think it was either stress related (liek a heart attack) or he was poisoned, but the latter would be quite unlikely I should think.

Anyway, a real shame to hear this, I'm so sorry, I hope he rests in peace, a real loss to cricket.

Bob Woolmer

shahid6995 said:
Its not complicated. Tragedies like this make us remember that there are larger things in life than "arch rivalries". Its part of being a human being. You should not even be thinking of Pak vs India at a time like this, cricket has lost a great servant of the game and forever more the cricketing world will be the poorer. This is not a Pakistani tragedy, it is a catastrophe for the cricket world. We are all united in mourning his passing. May he rest in peace.

True Shahid.

May God reward Bob Woolmer for his good deeds and forgive his sins.

It may be due to Match fixing because news channel are saying here that Bob Woolmer was killed because he wanted to unearth the match fixing scandals in his upcoming book.Sarfaraz Nawaaz made a comment that Bob Woolmer was killed because he came to know that Ireland-Pak match was fixed.Bookie market earned a lot after this match.

Users who are viewing this thread