Boxing

You never know. Amir might pull a surprise.

kahn has got fast hands and is strong for a lightweight, but earl has a lot of experience and can punch a bit, amir gets hit with a lot of punches as he has no defence so should be a good fight, thats on itv at about 10pm, later that night is hatton vs gayweather so its going to be a big night of boxing :D

£14 I'm staying up, my mum and stepdad will staying be in London watching take that so I think I might get a few mates around :D

too right! PM me for further details ;) Actually don't because some of you are actually mental enough to turn up :D

I was boxing on friday, I've got a bit of a black eye now (lucky shot!) but I won because I knocked the guy I was fighting down twice. We have fights against other boxing places (it's not really a proper gym as theres not too much there apart from punchbags and a ring) were we are and they try and do it on as a team to see which lot is better. So I won but really it wasn't that fairer fight, I don't think the person I was against knew what he was doing and he wasn't very experienced so I just caught him with a couple of rights and he was down so they stopped the fight, my mum hates me boxing, she thinks I'll end up dead and I think she can't be bothered paying to repair my tooth because half of my front tooth is fake so if I get hit there then I'm off to the dentist again! Our team lost though :(

Another week, another British world champion! :) Congrats to David Haye who stopped the French champion Jean-Marc Mormeck to become the holder of the WBA & WBC cruiserweight titles. :clap

He's going to immediately relinquish them to step up to heavyweight now and with the dearth of quality in the top flight just now must have a half-decent shot of claiming one of the 4 (main) belts.

great performance from the haymaker, comeing off the canvas to knock out the champion in his home town!

heart says yes, head says no

Looks like calzaghe could be fighting Woods which is what I would like to see partly because Calzaghe might actually have a chance of losing, not like if he fought Hopkins and as the article says would be much better off fighting Roy Jones imo
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7104177.stm

Users who are viewing this thread