Boxing

I hope Calzaghe fights Hopkins. I think he will win.

Amir khan will never be as good as Prince Naseem.

Prince Naseem wasn't any good. I remember a commentator saying; "He does everything wrong, other than lose".

OMG just had boxing for PE today, damn I feel sorry for these boxers, i was tired as sh!t...

And they all have terrible brain damage later on in life too.

yeah looks like it's not the best thing is it? but these guys have pasion for it.. so good luck to them..

Yes. I have passion for boxing, but I will never be a boxer. Great sport.

Why not, it's good fun! Well it is when you've won anyway. I retired now because I really can't be bothered trying to stay dead fit, I'll do it again next year or something. You don't get brain damage if you don't get punched anyway :D

I'm not so confident of Haye as you can never be when someone changes weight for the first time

hes already had a fight at heavyweight, and won by KO in round 1, it was about 6 months ago, he only went back down a weight cause he got offered a title shot. he looked much better at heavyweight, a lot stronger and keep his speed, it looks like his natural weight to be honest

I don't like kick boxing..

Boxing > KB

ok mr cynical don't take it so seriously, it's not like organised a press conference or anything, basically I meant I was giving it up. Happy now?

:p

On the doll now? or did the the £10m payoff from your recent fight cover your living costs for the next 50 years.

(that's how much Ricky Hatton was paid for his fight with Mayweather)

*the previous post was a joke, Joe*

Users who are viewing this thread