Boxing

Its not really domestic when theres 3 world titles involved ;) I really only see this going 1 way but it would be good for ITV boxing to actually show a proper fight.

its 2 british fightes so its a domestic fight! ia it defo going to be on ITV? as haye always fights on sky/setanta.
wonder if it will be in london or wales?????

I'd imagine it would be on ITV because Frank Warren seems to always get his way but I'm not sure, just as long as it isn't on setanta although I can't see this fight ending up on that because both sky and ITV will want it badly.

I'm thinking about buying tickets for Haye-Macca, the tickets are a rip off though, ringside seats cost a grand! Theres £60 tickets left which I'll probably go for if I do go. Got the link if anyone wants it, it's at the 02 arena.

When is Calzaghe's fight and where?

Ohh.

And anything for Ricky?

Malignaggi or Witter?

Don't think so. Haye V Macca is on setanta, I just hope the £60 tickets last until the end of this week so I can buy them!

lucky git, id love to go to the haye/macca fight, 2 big punchers! it willnot be a let down, ill be watching on setanta.

kevin mitchell is fighting this sat defending his Commonwealth (British Empire) super featherweight title, really exciting fighter, 24 fights 24 wins and he likes to stand and trade punches so his fights are very exciting, he has said at some point he will step up to lightweight so him vs khan could be on the cards!!!

got £120 tickets in the end, best have a good view, can't wait! Going to be brilliant.

Last night wa ok, Skelton did well to get through but he's pretty bad and all the fight showed was how Haye will clean up if he wins.

Jones is calling out Calzaghe and if he beats Hopkins and Jones he'll retire with the credit he deserves in the US but I'd like to see him fight Clinton Woods too before he retires.

Lucky boy.

Skelton did okay and i will have to say that the judges scores were a bit bias. Looks like it could be a exciting next few years for Calzaghe.

Lucky boy.

Skelton did okay and i will have to say that the judges scores were a bit bias. Looks like it could be a exciting next few years for Calzaghe.

well, maby the next year, i cant see him fighting into 2009, he wont want to risk his unbeaten record and after hopkins the only fight which could make him any money is to fight the winner of the pavlik/taylor rematch (pavlik will KO him)

kevin mitchell is fighting this sat defending his Commonwealth (British Empire) super featherweight title, really exciting fighter, 24 fights 24 wins and he likes to stand and trade punches so his fights are very exciting, he has said at some point he will step up to lightweight so him vs khan could be on the cards!!!
He's on the bill for Haye-Macca now, going to be a quality night :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7020896.stm

Clinton Woods is fighting the bloke out of Rocky, I never realised that it was Tarver when I watched it! If he wins that I'm oping he'll fight Calzaghe. Or Rocky :D

Some quality boxing this easter, saturday we've got Khan (not technically easter!) Then Haye-macca on 8th march, 19th April we've got Calzaghe-Hopkins (I'm trying to convince my mum to let me go but all the cheap tickets are gone and with flights etc it would probably cost a grand so unlikely :p and now we've got Woods too, looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread