Boxing

Me and some friends have been reliving some classic boxing moments courtesy of youtube. I recommend another look at Calzaghe/Lacy, Hatton/De la Hoya, Earl/Katzidis, Hamed/Kelley.
Some fantastic action in there...

New poll too.

Me and some friends have been reliving some classic boxing moments courtesy of youtube. I recommend another look at Calzaghe/Lacy, Hatton/De la Hoya, Earl/Katzidis, Hamed/Kelley.
Some fantastic action in there...

New poll too.

hatton/de la hoya???????

i stayed up for the calzaghe/lacy fight and watched the earl/katzidis fight and both are great
not seen the hamed fight so ill cheak that out

Sorry, I meant Castillo. We're discussing boxing in two threads atm. There's a seperate one for Hatton/Mayweather.
The Hamid fight is definitely worth watching and then check out Barreras taking him apart in the fight after.

Jesus Christ, Amir Khan just owned Graham Earl!

Sorry, I meant Castillo. We're discussing boxing in two threads atm. There's a seperate one for Hatton/Mayweather.
The Hamid fight is definitely worth watching and then check out Barreras taking him apart in the fight after.

yea ive seen the barrera fight, hes gone onto have a fantastic career as well so there is no shame in getting beat by him

Jesus Christ, Amir Khan just owned Graham Earl!

72 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought earl had a chance, he was great against Katzidis, khans punches were all on the money, he normally throws 10 punches really fast but only 2 land, his acuracy has increased so much and he looked world class

Didn't the match finish in 5 seconds? :eek:

Not quite that quick, I think it was around 70 seconds. You have to laugh though! Earl was really talking his chances up and disrespecting Kahn and then he goes and gets his arse handed to him in the first round! Amir Kahn is going to be something else, it's great that he's British!

Well he said that he was knocked down twice in the first round in his last fight where he won so perhaps the ref did stop it tii early. So now Ricky Hatton won't be the next great of British boxing who do we all reckon will be big? I love David Haye, I've been a fan ever since I saw him on soccer AM and he said he's knock Valuev on his huge backside because hes so slow. Would like to see him go up to heavyweight

the 'haymaker' haye has already said hes deffo going up to heavyweight, he will win the world title as hes obviously more talented then all the other heavyweights out there, if matt skelton is getting a shot at a world title then you know that the heavyweight devision is in a mess! if skelton gets a title he will go to america and make huge amounts of cash as they love heavyweights more than any other weight and are looking for another lewis to clean up the devision

I'm not so confident of Haye as you can never be when someone changes weight for the first time, some people can do it like Mayweather and some can't like Hatton. Skeltons 40, he won't last long at all.

The Hatton v Mayweather fight has really got me into boxing! I can't wait for Hatton's next fight...

Users who are viewing this thread