Story Brendon vs Callum vs Jono - A Worcestershire Battle

I wasn't planning on it. I have a History essay tomorrow to study for, need to do an evaluation for my sport coaching assignment and write an English essay although I probably won't do that anyway.

:laugh fun :p

Lol, I just checked out all our player's ratings for the first time. :laugh :laugh :laugh

I am going to give the trial a go. I usually last about 10 minutes with ICC games.

This one might go better for you, as it has Aussie state teams.

This one might go better for you, as it has Aussie state teams.

It's more setting the fields that bores me in the end. I'm playing as QLD. Have they got rid of that bug where you know a wicket is going to fall? Where it cuts real quick to the scene and you know it's coming.

I've never seen that happen personally so I wouldn't know

I don't bother setting the fields :p

You'll be able to change that using the editor, I'd ask Chewie about how to do it though, as I don't really know how to use it, but he does.

Just go to the ICC Downloads forum and there will be an editor somewhere, Anyway, I ended up only having a quick skim over my notes before realising it wouldn't be enough since the teacher we had while we were being learnt the stuff was ████ so I'm going to go ████ in the test and I managed to get my coaching session evaluation done pretty quickly and didn't give a damn about my English Essay. Although I probably won't play another game tonight.

Um if you're talking about my history one, Australia's role as a global citizen, we're meant to talk about ANZUS, SEATO, APEC and the Colombo Plan along with the creation of UN and Australia's involvement in the creation of it and talk about UNESCO and peacekeeping missions, although we only have to talk about the one in East Timor. I'm fine with the ANZUS, SEATO, APEC and the Colombo Plan but the rest I have barely any idea, I have no idea what UNESCO is and the East Timorese peacekeeeping mission is in a stupid hard to read table that our crap teacher who was taking us then had given us.

oh ok. I thought I might be able to help since I did history right through but we didn't really cover those things. Good luck though :p

haha. Thanks anyway. I chose Modern History for next year but I prefer the other parts of it, ie. the wars and even don't mind politics as I find it easy to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread