Story Brendon vs Callum vs Jono - A Worcestershire Battle

Season Summary

Season_Summary.jpg

You could transfer the post to Chewie. Since you and Callum are already the mods, you can edit it straightforwardly. Am I right?

No, because I'm not a mod in this section. I'm not sure why though :p

----------

Well just finished my offseason write up and it's a pretty long one. I'll wait for Chewie to finish his season before posting it though.

Just got back. Will try and post tomorrow.

7th September 2010
Worcestershire vs Middlesex
County Championship -D2

Playing XI?s

Worcestershire

1. Daryl Mitchell
2. Vikram Solanki *
3. Moeen Ali
4. Ben Smith
5. Shakib Al Hasan
6. Jack Manuel
7. Tony Stack ?
8. David Wheeldon
9. Imran Arif
10. Matthew Mason
11. Alan Richardson

Sussex

1. Christopher Nash
2. Michael Thornely
3. Ed Joyce
4. Matt Prior
5. Michael Yardy
6. Murray Goodwin
7. Robin Martin-Jenkins
8. Murtaza Hussain
9. Ragheb Aga
10. Monty Panesar
11. Corey Collymore

56258207.png

Sussex win by 10 wickets

A dreadful second innings collapse saw us complete our season with a loss. We were competitive in the first innings, with Mitchell, Ali and Shakib all scoring half centuries, but we were setback by Smith being injured on 1. Shakib and Richardson bowled well but we were unable to contain them to a decent total. Aga ripped through the top order, taking 3 wickets in the space of a few overs, and there was no recovery from that position. A rather terrible season is now over.

Points please, just post your whole season total, and break it down into wins/batting points etc.

I've finished my offseason, and I've written up most of it, shall I post it when I'm done?

----------

Also the first post has been fully updated as per the first season.

Yea I haven't done any of that...

So we are having a second season?

Yea I haven't done any of that...

So we are having a second season?

I think the plan is we do like 5 - 10 games, then see how we're enjoying it before deciding whether we want to continue.

Ofcourse if I continue to lose even with my new squad, I'm probably not going to want to continue.

It'll be more interesting if me and Hedger don't post our offseason until you (Jono) have played yours, just so we can all see what each other come up with without knowing what anyone else is doing, so post here we you've played yours (not necessary written up), so I know when I'll be able to post mine.

I doubt it'll matter at all, but I think for the purpose of this it'll be better.

ok I've done all my end of season trades :)

Ok, I'll hopefully post mine later night.

It'll be VERY interesting to see what each of you end up with, compared to me.

Users who are viewing this thread