Brett Lee The World Best Fast Bowler At The Moment?

First you talk about his behavior, when i justify that, you talk about chucking, and when we clear that I knew you would come to that.

Yes because Shoaib is way better then him.

You cannot justify his behaviour with his team-mate Asif though.

His career hasn't been clean of bad behaviour.

Yes, he has had great spells and he has bowled some scorchers in the past...

That does not mean he can't be the best fast bowler, can it?

harishankar, define what you think the rule for chucking should be.

North or south don't make me open my mouth.

In my Opinion, the best fast bowlers are probably Clark, Ntini, Steyn and Akhtar closely followed by Lee and Bond.

Shoaib has just stayed out alot of International Cricket. I belive he can still beat his own record of fastest ball at this point.

Are you serious?

First of all, he's aged and has naturally lost pace.

Secondly, his fitness levels are poor and, as Manee pointed out, he struggles to bowl consistently over 140 kph.

Shaun Tait is the only bowler in international cricket, at the moment, who has a chance, and I think probably will, of beating the record since Lee has lost a few yards in the last 5 years and Bond struggles to bowl a delivery over 135 kph let alone staying fit.

Akhtar's just a fat, pie-eating druggy. Lee, however, is in the form of his life. End of debate. Thread closed.

Akhtar is not fat. He's added a lot of muscle to his frame-there's a big difference.

Lawl, I respect that you'll defend your favourite player to the hilt Usy, but this is a bit ridiculous.

Lee is by far and away the best fat bowler in the world right now. He is the most consistant and has bowled some incredibly testing spells this summer. He's stepped into the role of leading the Australian attack absolutely fantastically.

Steyn has the most potential at the moment out of the rest of the youngsters.

I'm only considering fast, fast bowlers though tbf. I'm not including the likes of Zaheer, Clark and others. However, if I did Lee would still be top by a way. Akhtar is way down my list, he's lost his greatest asset now. Previously his greatest asset was just that he was so quick, but he's much older and he can't bowl how he used to anymore. He's starting his decline in a big way.

Lawl, I respect that you'll defend your favourite player to the hilt Usy, but this is a bit ridiculous.

Lee is by far and away the best fat bowler in the world right now. He is the most consistant and has bowled some incredibly testing spells this summer. He's stepped into the role of leading the Australian attack absolutely fantastically.

Steyn has the most potential at the moment out of the rest of the youngsters.

I'm only considering fast, fast bowlers though tbf. I'm not including the likes of Zaheer, Clark and others. However, if I did Lee would still be top by a way. Akhtar is way down my list, he's lost his greatest asset now. Previously his greatest asset was just that he was so quick, but he's much older and he can't bowl how he used to anymore. He's starting his decline in a big way.

i have nothing against english team, etc. just to let one know.

Lol, I dont think he will mind.

well he shall better close that hole innit?

Last edited:
Lee is by far and away the best fat bowler in the world right now.
Dwayne Leverock ;)
You dont want me to instult Rooney?
yeah, go ahead because theres nothing to insult him for so we can destroy any argument you have against him. Apart from his looks. Although that would be shockingly off topic and us little darlings would never dare venture into suc disgraceful lands.

Shoaibs not that good, and general idiot who wouldn't get near most international sides because of his attitude . He used to be good but he's not even in the top 20 fast bowlers now. If Bond was ever fit I reckon he would be the greatest ever. As it is he isn't so it's probably is Brett Lee until superfred comes back. my arse

bla bla bla.. a typical of person who is unaware of Pakistani cricket.. keep going ..

Users who are viewing this thread