Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.04
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Eng (licensed) and South Africa (Llewlyn download)
Ground: Lancashire Oval I believe
Over Count: 1.2
Issue (one line description): Dismissed batsman not leaving the field
Bug description (detail): Was bowling vs the AI, got their opener out LBW, umps raised the finger but nothing happened after that, just went onto the next delivery with no loss. Happened to me once in DBC 17 too.

Also I don't know if I missed a rain delay or something but there seems to be only 12-13 overs in the morning session - 10/11am start, which leads to the day being around 15 overs short.

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0354
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type:N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground:N/A
Over Count:N/A
Issue (one line description): Get best not downloading the India Jersey
Bug description (detail): on the get best i try to download the India team the names change but the jerseys dont

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: N/A
Match Type: N/A
Teams Used:N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Game crashes when selecting lineup
Bug description (detail): Whenever I try to select a lineup to include a player who I have added to the team, it crashes and puts me out of the game.

Numayer

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0354
Game Mode: All
Match Type:All

Teams used: All
Issue (one line description): Co-op mode (same console), invert control and stuck.
Bug description (detail):When i plug in 2 controllers, in co-op mode the 'Invert' option doesnt work in any controller. and another bug is that running between, when 2 batsmen in one end then the wicketkeeper or bowler doesnt take bails off and it stucks here for hours (checked for 20+ mins)

bravesirrobin

Club Cricketer
Platform
: PS4 (standard)
Match Type: All
Teams used:
All
Issue (one line description): Game crashes every time I click I choose casual match from main menu.
Bug description (detail): Whenever I go to play a casual match the game crashes as soon as the team select screen comes up giving (CE-34878-0) error. This seems to happen every time so I cannot play this game mode

Platform
Game Mode: All
Match Type: All
Teams used:
All
Issue (one line description): Community teams do not replace on disk teams but placed in "other" category
Bug description (detail): since the 1.04 patch all downloaded teams (using manual search and both quick download/normal download) are downloading to 'other' team category rather than replacing the on disk teams. This appears to be happening for all of Llewelynf's teams that I download. At first I thought it was not updating jerseys but I think the old line ups that I downloaded pre 1.04 are retained, but now with on disk logos/jerseys (could be related to Undertaker1982 above)

Platform
Game Mode: Ashes and Tour (all I've tested)
Teams used:
England, Australia, SA
Issue (one line description): Timing becomes impossible once you adjust batting sliders
Bug description (detail): This only seems to happen in matches. In the nets it seems okay. But basically when I use personal sliders (even when making them rather easy), I am always too late on the shot to hit the ball. This occurs no matter how early I press the shot button using classic controls.

I'm not sure if the next part is a bug (or me going mad) so I will include it here, but since downloading 1.04 I've also never edged the ball (using no sliders). I seem to hit the ball much much easier in 1.04 than in 1.03 on the hardest difficulties, even with tailenders. In 1.03 I couldn't play for toffee on legend difficulty/hardest batting (standard sliders) but now in ashes mode I either miss the ball completely or tend to hit the leather off it (depending on timing), even with players like James Anderson. I will test this out further to see what's going on here. Thanks!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Firstly, many thanks for a top game. I've played two career mode matches and really enjoyed it. With the new depth to career, namely three-day matches the game is really immersive. I appreciate these bugs may have been mentioned but could be different versions etc.

Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0363
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club 3-Day
Teams used: Leeds vs Hull/Sheffield
Ground: Sorry, can't remember
Issue (one line description): High Score
Bug description (detail): Batting average seems to be calculating correctly but there's a * next to high score suggesting it's a not out even when it was out.

Teams used: Leeds vs Hull/Sheffield
Issue (one line description): Commentary - Team Name
Bug description (detail): Michael Slater constantly refererd to the opposition as, I think it was Adelaide Smashers in one of my matches. Just in the first match against Hull I think. - Edit: Actually in my last game it was my team he referred to as Adelaide Smashers (Is that first alphabetically of all commentary team names?)

Teams used: Leeds vs Sheffield
Issue (one line description): Commentary - Commentator Change
Bug description (detail): Michael Slater announced a change in the comms box. JT going for a snack to be replaced by Mel Jones..... after one over of the third day.

Don't take away from a great first impression though. Many thanks Big Ant.

Last edited:

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Any
Version: 1.04
Teams used: Eng/Aus (Licenced)
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Issue: Backfoot cut shot going to mid off
Bug description: Backfoot cut shots against bouncers in some cases randomly goes to mid off. It doesn’t make sense as the animation also is towards point region. Some shot animations are also not correct, we want the same late cut animation back, this one looks very unreal... some other animations also don’t make sense.
PS. The patch today did not fix a lot of the issues, every issue is still there such as the runout bug and batsman being too slow to come back in the crease resulting in stump etc.

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Over Count: Any
Issue: TIMING TOO DAMN EASY (Major issue)
Bug description:
Okay, i’ll start of with... I know this is not a proper bug. But seriously, this is really a pain in the ar*e. The timing has become super easy in this game. Every ball can easily get hit for a six or one bounce four. If you misstime a drive badly, it also runs away super fast to the boundry. Basically, every misstimed shot, timed shot doesnt make a difference as you still connect. It’s just get bat and ball to get sixes and fours. Beating the batsman is the only way to stop him from scoring which is unlikely as well.

Before fixing all the bugs for online mode, can we PLEASE have this fixed ASAP??? This issue was at launch of both DBC 14 and DBC 17, and it’s back again. It’s a huge huge request from the online team to make it a classical timing bar where misstimed shots actually go in the air, misstimed drives DO NOT travel unrealistically, overall shots do not travel/gets timed when they actually are misstimed. - in short, can we get the same timing bar back from DBC 14/17? Because this has become a piece of cake to bat on, just get bat on ball and score 150 in 15 overs. We need the good old timing back where LEGEND difficulty felt like LEGEND and not PRO. Bouncer and a yorker can be played at same timing and go for six.
Other than that, I really do appreciate @BigAntStudios are listening to us and trying to fix this. But this really is a major point, if not the biggest to be fixed ASAP!!!!!!

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: Ps4
Game version: 1.04
Game mode: Academy
Issue: All logos dissapeared from the academy
Bug Description: Went into the academy to assign a bat, all bats in the bat manager were blank, checked downloaded teams and they were blank also. Finally looked in logos and they are all gone

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Game Mode: Offline/Online
Over Count
Issue - Runout/stump issue still
Persisting
Detail - Guys even after the patch, I am still facing the following issues
1) Stumping against spin/fast bowling (player doesn’t move at all)
2) The run out error is still there. Batsmen is taking forever to drag the bat on the ground
3) Playing online, my batsmen is still walking in circles at the batting crease

Alberts

International Coach
Game Version: 1.05
Teams Used: Australia (user) v England (both default)
Ground: North Sydney
Over Count: 3rd innings, approx. 10
Issue (one line description): Pitch cracks disappear for a ball at the start of each over, as well as after field changes; they also don't appear in replays at times.
Bug description (detail): As above.

Teams Used: Australia (user) v England (both default)
Ground: North Sydney
Over Count: 3rd innings, approx. 10
Issue (one line description): Can't pad up or perform back foot leaves.
Bug description (detail): The only leaves available at the moment appear to be front foot leaves, with ducks occasionally occurring contextually. This makes it quite hard to face spinners without getting overly aggressive.

Nathan Brooks

School Cricketer
Game Version:1.05
Game Mode: All modes
Teams Used: Australia (user) vs England
Ground: Adelaide Oval
Over Count: 1st innings, 50th over
Issue (One line description): suffering from bad frame rate/lag
Bug description (detail): As above. When it is dark at the Adelaide Oval I suffer from bad frame rate/lag while trying to bat and bowl. this happened when playing in all game modes. there is no lag during the day.

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: NA
Issue : Gameplay modifiers working online
Bug description : Even though it shows gameplay modifiers option as locked while playing online, when we set the gameplay modifiers to on prior to the start of the online match, it remains. For example, if you set it as easy, even if you play in legend mode, you ll be playing in easy difficulty. While your opponent plays on the hardest difficulty (if he set it to off).

So kindly lock the gameplay modifiers settings (batting, bowling, physics) for the online mode.. hope it ll be like this:

Rookie - Easiest
Amateur - Easy
Pro - Medium
Veteran - Hard
Legend - Hardest

Please @MattW try to fix it in the next patch as we have already started the first online league in legend mode and this gameplay modifiers is playing a major impact. Once again thanks a lot for all the hard work you guys putting in.

Last edited:

Alberts

International Coach
Teams used: Australia (default/human) & England (AI)
Ground: North Syndey
Over Count: 3rd innings, 17.5
Issue (one line description): Player moves out of their crease after leaving the ball to a spinner, gets stumped.
Bug description (detail): I left the ball, the batsman decided to remove his foot from the crease as part of his animation after the leave, getting stumped in the process.

This same bug is occurring on 1.05 as well. To add more detail, it can be somewhat overcome by stepping back when first facing a spinner, but ideally there would be leave options that don't march a batsmen out of their crease. Equally, I feel that batsman should do more to get back in their crease, as the current animations look a bit unnatural compared to most of the mo-capped stuff. Rather than sticking the bat back in, they kind of sprint suddenly back in after taking a moment after leaving the ball; this is plenty of time for the keeper to stump them.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd appreciate the use of CAPITAL LETTERS to start a sentence only.

There is no need for a ! in any bug post, there is no need for more than one ? (?? or ??? or ????).

Please do not use emotive language, stick to the facts.

There is no need for the word ASAP - use it and we will not read the post at all.

It is the equivalent of banging on the table in a restaurant and shouting at staff - if you have any of these in your bug posts, go back, edit the posts and we will then bother look at them.

PS: and please remember the time difference, it's Saturday night right now in Oz, if answers don't come immediately it doesn't mean you should write emails demanding a refund.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread