Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

There is no doubt that it will be the best cricket game there has been, but will it live up to our high expectations?

Last edited:
There is no doubt that it will be the best cricket game there has been but will it live up to our high expectations?

If it's the best cricket game ever, it would have lived up to expectations.

Have even Tru Blu managed to get a distributor to the U.K???

No deal yet signed...

or in the land of fairies, unicorns and large-breasted mermaids, it's done but just waiting approval to actually tell people when they are allowed to buy it.

----------

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this will be by far and away the best cricket game ever. The new controls and career mode make that easy to see in my opinion, helped by the lack of a decent, challenging game for years.

However, I want to continue playing the game not just because I want to like it and try to see through its obvious flaws, like with the Codemasters games, but because I genuinely enjoy playing it. All the videos so far are great, but they are by no means the same as playing it and getting a proper feel of the game.

because of career mode, the AI is really the most important bit. because by definition you won't be playing career online, so the AI has to present a strong challenge. i guess they have to be very confident of the AI because otherwise the career mode is almost counter-productive

Hey @Dutch did you check your ShopTo pre-order?

Thanks for the heads up! That's cool. 11th of April it seems. Great. I can live with that! So that's three weeks away! Nice.

I just don't get the idea of not having expectations so as not to be disappointing. If the game is crap it is crap but at least you have had the joy of expecting. The game wont be crap so be joyful and expect away. "" What 'ave you got to lose....you come into this world wiv nuffin, ya leave the world with nuffin, so what 'ave ya got to lose...nuffin......" ......................Always look on the bright side of life...ti da di tam ti tadi da.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I told most of my friends and they are getting this game on release date :).
just waiting for release date in UK.

well i dont wanna cause a hoopla but i work in retail, more importantly the gaming side of retail and we have been given a date of 11th April.

Just to confirm i do not know if this is from the devs or if its our company second guessing. :spy

Can anyone tell me who I will be able to import the game from to the Uk
As near to 3 April release please?

Can anyone tell me who I will be able to import the game from to the Uk
As near to 3 April release please?

shop.to sends it to receive the game on 11th of April as far as I can tell at the moment.

Ok thanks
DVD crave use to send them but they have gone .

shop.to have a low price guarantee and are very good at getting the game to you on the day it officially releases or even a day before.

I don't see much point pre-ordering an imported copy until we get a UK release date or too close without one to make it worth not ordering.

Yeah im waiting for official info to come through before pre-ordering too

I have to import it anyways from UK or anywhere else but UK would be perfect.

I don't see much point pre-ordering an imported copy until we get a UK release date or too close without one to make it worth not ordering.

I am covering all bases , I can't wait 2 or 3 weeks or to May
So if no date soon , would like to find a company in Australia
Who sends them over :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread