Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Looks like the UK release will be a week after the ROW release... else would be a bit unusual for shopto to change the release date from 14th to 11th.

I think they just changed it to get more pre-orders. They will change it to 4th once they get ok from main supplier.

I will see any good news till end of this week- if not I will get it down from Australia, I don't mind paying extra ?20 for shipping...Does anyone know will it be delivered by 3rd April...???

I think they just changed it to get more pre-orders. They will change it to 4th once they get ok from main supplier.

Could very well be the case. Let's wait for prominent retailers such as Amazon uk, Game, Zavvi etc. to acknowledge the game.

Have even Tru Blu managed to get a distributor to the U.K???

I put the red bull can I* yo**

Will the game be distributed in the Hogwarts/Hogsmead area ? I hope BigAnt has reserved some release day Owls at the Big Ben owlery

LOL this is great all us brits worrying about a day or so later than the Aussies :-D

This game is well worth the wait!!

I would love for Tru Blu to have a midnight release of the game.

I'm away at my cousins wedding around the 10th-17th April and I have a dissertation proposal due for the 9th.

What I'm saying is that the game should release in the later part of that because I won't get a chance to play it before then; so I'd get the game close to release and get to laugh at the posts of people moaning about the game being late ;)

Users who are viewing this thread