Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I'm away at my cousins wedding around the 10th-17th April and I have a dissertation proposal due for the 9th.
What I'm saying is that the game should release in the later part of that because I won't get a chance to play it before then; so I'd get the game close to release and get to laugh at the posts of people moaning about the game being late ;)

Don't worry. We'll keep you posted by uploading DBC 14 videos on youtube :D

This game is well worth the wait!!

So True ! 1st time ive followed a game on a forum before launch and yeah it's only heightened my excitement for this game ! :) The time ill spend playing this game will be like no other ive ever played :)

So True ! 1st time ive followed a game on a forum before launch and yeah it's only heightened my excitement for this game ! :) The time ill spend playing this game will be like no other ive ever played :)

You and me both!! Hope wife & kids dont mind to much me playing the game every evening LOL

----------

I would love for Tru Blu to have a midnight release of the game.

LOL now that would be something lol

I sincerely hope that the game is as good as you are all hoping it will be.

I, for one, hope that BigAnt review their association with Tru Blu. I think the whole thing has been poorly handled. I understand the initial reason for not releasing the game at Christmas because of the Ashes 13 debacle, but from then on it's been a bit if a shambles.

Depends on your attitude. Half full or half empty? Mine? Always full, even when it is empty.....

I'm enthusiast about the game but I want to be pleasantly surprised by the game. I feel that if you set the bar too high you might be disappointed.

I'm enthusiast about the game but I want to be pleasantly surprised by the game. I feel that if you set the bar too high you might be disappointed.

Yes but watching the IGN video you can see the quality compared to others!!

Yup, barring the "moon walking" fielders/wk it looked a pretty solid game. The key will be how good is the AI but given how much attention to detail Big Ant have given to even minor things, I'm sure this will be one of the best cricket games ever.

Hey @Dutch did you check your ShopTo pre-order?

I feel that if you set the bar too high you might be disappointed.

My bar is set fairly high but that's not my fault, everything I've seen related to the game just looks awesome, especially when you compare it to previous cricket games.

I enjoyed the IGN video but not the commentary.
So much more could have been done to placate people who were annoyed by the lack of videos and details of the game. I've mentioned this game before but the way that HB studios are presenting their upcoming golf game 'The Golf Club' is the way that is should have been done BigAnt/TruBlu. They regularly release images, tutorials and videos. Take a look even if you're not in to golf games.

Yup, barring the "moon walking" fielders/wk it looked a pretty solid game. The key will be how good is the AI but given how much attention to detail Big Ant have given to even minor things, I'm sure this will be one of the best cricket games ever.
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this will be by far and away the best cricket game ever. The new controls and career mode make that easy to see in my opinion, helped by the lack of a decent, challenging game for years.

However, I want to continue playing the game not just because I want to like it and try to see through its obvious flaws, like with the Codemasters games, but because I genuinely enjoy playing it. All the videos so far are great, but they are by no means the same as playing it and getting a proper feel of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread