Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I'm not buying from colonials. :noway

Well... you are... indirectly. I'll also donate the share that I receive from you to an Australian brewery :)

PS: if I was in the UK I'd wait a little longer to see the options that are available, I was only able to confirm Steelbooks for India today.

I am covering all bases , I can't wait 2 or 3 weeks or to May
So if no date soon , would like to find a company in Australia
Who sends them over :thumbs

Go to shop.to. It will be in your hands on the 11th, just a week later than the Aussie release.

Go to shop.to. It will be in your hands on the 11th, just a week later than the Aussie release.

You know how many days are there in a week. Jokes apart if really official release date for UK comes week after others then best for me and all those importing from UK is to order from other countries we may get our copy 3-4 days earlier.

Ross I will try to be patient , it's hard thou.
Sounds like shop.to will be the best way to get it early in Uk .

Always loved the Pythons jibe at Aussie beer - what do Australian beer and making love in a canoe have in common? They are both f**king close to water.

I was only joking, obviously, about drinking Australian beer - it's not for drinking it's for exporting ;)

They are the same ones pinched from Mightyape that all the Indian retailers also seem to be using. I wouldn't order from that listing.

A UK one (and the Indian one I believe) should have the PEGI 3 classification on it and not have a watermark from an unrelated retailer.

I was only joking, obviously, about drinking Australian beer - it's not for drinking it's for exporting ;)

Australian admits Australian beer is crap!?!? I think you will need to apply for asylum in the US mate, Oz won't have you back after that blasphemy.

Nice.
I've tried a lot of ales in my time but I always come back to Harvey's Best Bitter, brewed in Lewes, East Sussex.

Users who are viewing this thread