Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I laughed and then was ill all at the same time...

Ha ha....just think how she feels........have a good trip mate, stay well and remember "can I have a f@g" means something very different where you are going now!!!

Flip me: the swear filter wont let me write f@g

Thanks for the sage advice, lucky I don't smoke, not that's there's anything wrong with that.

I do. Have some faith ! :)

that someone signed a deal* to sell you a game but refuses to "approve" telling you where and when you can buy it 4 working days after the rest of the world knows?

i'd sooner believe in Lamarckian Evolution.

*that will have involved them parting with a substantial amount of cash

that someone signed a deal* to sell you a game but refuses to "approve" telling you where and when you can buy it 4 working days after the rest of the world knows?

i'd sooner believe in Lamarckian Evolution.

*that will have involved them parting with a substantial amount of cash

I know its not perfect but as long as we know by this week then i think its okay. if it goes into next week then yeah... Knowing now or friday wont make much of a difference tbh

4 working days for "approval"... genuinely, who thinks the deal is actually signed? #notme #youmaynothaveguessed

You are kidding. There are many reasons why things aren't public and just because you continually call me a liar does not mean I will break an NDA to prove you wrong.

How many times do you need to repeat yourself. Seriously got zero respect for you and can only think that that is mutual. mobile off.

----------

I so wish I could tell you publicly the detail to make you look like such a dick.

----------

On second thoughts, you are doing a good enough job of that on your own.

I know its not perfect but as long as we know by this week then i think its okay. if it goes into next week then yeah... Knowing now or friday wont make much of a difference tbh

I would have thought that as long as you get the game then everything's ok.

The Indian guys had never even heard of the distributor being used and still wouldn't if it wasn't listed in the press release - they would have just purchased from flipkart/wherever.

Next time on PC...

@Ross bribes pilot with copy of DBC14 to keep flying all the way to London so he can confront his arch-nemesis...

I would have thought that as long as you get the game then everything's ok.

The Indian guys had never even heard of the distributor being used and still wouldn't if it wasn't listed in the press release - they would have just purchased from flipkart/wherever.

Ross, a quick question for you...

Have you ever shipped a game from Aus to North America via MightyApe or any other aus/nz online retailer? If yes, how long did the delivery take?

Thought of asking you as you have spent some time in US and occasionally would have shipped games from Aus.

Users who are viewing this thread