Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I was only joking, obviously, about drinking Australian beer - it's not for drinking it's for exporting ;)

Exporting as in pissing it out of the body as soon as possible: "Starts as piss ends as piss" .....great slogan that, if anyone wants it.....

Forgive my ignorance, but is it not as simple as saying to Tru Blu, "you know that massive shipment of DBC14 you've sent to the UK, well, are there any steelbooks in it?".

Ross!!! your posting a lot of unwanted stuff- just let us know what is going on with U.K release date and if it is being shipped to the U.K....

Exporting as in pissing it out of the body as soon as possible: "Starts as piss ends as piss" .....great slogan that, if anyone wants it.....

It's a very cunningly planned and widely distributed purification process where we export what can only be referred to as waste and the individual processing plants pay for the privilege of filtering it for us.

----------

Ross!!! your posting a lot of unwanted stuff- just let us know what is going on with U.K release date and if it is being shipped to the U.K....

I'm in a plane... What do you want me to do??

----------

Forgive my ignorance, but is it not as simple as saying to Tru Blu, "you know that massive shipment of DBC14 you've sent to the UK, well, are there any steelbooks in it?".

It's not for me to name the distributor(s) nor what is happening with Steelbooks, I have to have permission from Tru Blu.

----------

I have also said to chill and not worry.

I'm in a plane... What do you want me to do??

Watch a movie and have a nice cold glass of real beer (Heineken, none of that gnats urine English speaking people like.), and have a sneaky look at the bum of that rather fetching steward(ess) (Whatever your preference may be)

Oh and dont go ANYWHERE near the cockpit.

So are you on your way to the U.K-Not bad Idea if you bring Stock down here... We want to know what is going on with the release date in U.K..

On United, this is the graveyard flight where the old stewardesses are sent to die.

Dish he would if he knew. We just have to wait until all is confirmed

Chill bro...

Watch a movie and have a nice cold glass of real beer (Heineken, none of that gnats urine English speaking people like.), and have a sneaky look at the bum of that rather fetching steward(ess) (Whatever your preference may be)

Oh and dont go ANYWHERE near the cockpit.

You could always take over and divert the plane to Geneva. You wouldn't be the first to do it this year!

I'll take you out for some beers, then we can watch the ice hockey live, and afterwards settle in for a nice afternoon of Bradman 14 on the couch ;)

So are you on your way to the U.K-Not bad Idea if you bring Stock down here... We want to know what is going on with the release date in U.K..

No, on the way to GDC in SFO, I am expecting an email at some point that lets me disclose what's happening in the UK, although it might get updated in the Tru Blu site before I get a chance.

At least tell us what you've been eating and drinking on the plane then!

Users who are viewing this thread