Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Top post. As someone in the same situation I know I'll probably get it a little late but that's what I get to moving to a non cricketing nation :lol

I reckon we will end up with a decent option to pick it up here :nod

You bet :thumbs

This is one hell of a long flight Ross, good luck with the jet lag :)

I have a feeling Ross got on the flight one happy camper and will get off the plane p*ssed off with all the speculation around UK release :lol

Surely a bit of an overreaction? Whatever you think of the UK release or Blocker's reaction and recent posts, he actually talks sense most of the time and makes good points about the game and marketing. It's not as if he's a real troll like the fonz who should be ignored.

Nope. Put up with post after post calling me a liar without foundation. That's the issue with bd, consistently backs himself into a corner and then can't man up and apologise. In this case it's not a mistake he is that far off the mark it's beyond funny. I can wear all the supposition in the world but calling me a liar is not something you base on an uninformed "opinion" from one line in a press release. Anyway, as said, over it.

----------

I have a feeling Ross got on the flight one happy camper and will get off the plane p*ssed off with all the speculation around UK release :lol

Nah, I know the facts. Happy to be in SFO :)

----------

This is one hell of a long flight Ross, good luck with the jet lag :)

I'm only here two days, I'll stay on Oz time as much as I can, it's all parties at GDC anyway :)

@Dutch do you know if shop to will deliver the game earlier if the UK date is announced as 3rd April, or is their date set in stone? Did they have steel book?

I am still hoping the date might shift but I for one am happy with waiting that little while extra if it comes down to waiting a week. Should it somehow, and I don't expect it to, be delayed any longer then I will go for the import option. Have sent an email requesting some info about the steel book and will post here if I hear anything.....

Dutch just visited shopto website it is saying its releasing on 11 april is that real or just a guess sorry these days very hard to keep up

Dutch just visited shopto website it is saying its releasing on 11 april is that real or just a guess sorry these days very hard to keep up

It was 23rd May or something so I am sure they have a real estimate and target date and are basing it on credible information. They are normally very reliable so I would be surprised to see this shift.......

Last edited:
Surprised my recents posts haven't landed me in hot water tbh.

They must have lightened up a bit I reckon, as I once got a warning for censoring myself (by putting a '*' instead of 'u' in the 'F' word).

Surprised my recents posts haven't landed me in hot water tbh.

They must have lightened up a bit I reckon, as I once got a warning for censoring myself (by putting a '*' instead of 'u' in the 'F' word).

We are watching, always watching. ;)
Nothing wrong with a bit of fun as look as it isn't truly offensive: any use of the word rape is going to set alarm bells ringing, and rightly so.

Users who are viewing this thread