Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

We are watching, always watching. ;)
Nothing wrong with a bit of fun as look as it isn't truly offensive: any use of rape is going to set a rape alarm ringing, and rightly so.

Edited. And I'll stop now.

Spoke to shopt.to The date of the 11th is not fixed and it it could shift, could be sooner. The date they have been given is from the publisher themselves. No word on steelbooks yet.

Spoke to shopt.to The date of the 11th is not fixed and it it could shift, could be sooner. The date they have been given is from the publisher themselves. No word on steelbooks yet.

Interesting. Thanks for the update. Any idea if the price is fixed?

Interesting. Thanks for the update. Any idea if the price is fixed?

I am not sure to be honest. Will keep plugging away as I still need to get an answer aboput the steelbooks. Nice to see that DB14 is at number four in their list of top ten pre orders!

I am not sure to be honest. Will keep plugging away as I still need to get an answer aboput the steelbooks. Nice to see that DB14 is at number four in their list of top ten pre orders!

i did see that the have a guarantee in that if the actual price is lower you get charged the lower price.

i think i get paid next thursday so i will probably order from them then in the (extremely likely) event we hear nothing else before then.

i did see that the have a guarantee in that if the actual price is lower you get charged the lower price.

i think i get paid next thursday so i will probably order from them then in the (extremely likely) event we hear nothing else before then.

Yep based on their reliability I'll make my order with them pretty soon. Surprising someone like play.com or amazon (properly) don't have it listed considering it's up on ShopTo.

As long as the Dutch post 150 (no way) I will be happy.......;)

Is there a way to pre-order using Paypal there its strange website I tried but it asks for my credit card detail even for registration.

Is there a way to pre-order using Paypal there its strange website (shop.to) I tried but it asks for my credit card detail even for registration.

You can pay with paypal there, no problem.

----------

As long as the Dutch post 150 (no way) I will be happy.......;)

Or 140 and hope Zimbabwe are their normal beautiful selves.....

You can pay with paypal there, no problem.

Can you give me the link I think we are talking about two different shops now. I have ordered at gameXchange and not at all satisfied with there service they dont even respond to emails plus I am normally providing them the information.

Can you give me the link I think we are talking about two different shops now. I have ordered at gameXchange and not at all satisfied with there service they dont even respond to emails plus I am normally providing them the information.

www.shopto.net

And DB14 has now taken third place in PS3 pre-orders! Blockerdave must have ordered.....

Or 140 and hope Zimbabwe are their normal beautiful selves.....

I Can't see you guys defending such a low total, you're at least 20 runs short of a competitive total.

On topic: Thanks for the ShopTo update :)

I Can't see you guys defending such a low total, you're at least 20 runs short of a competitive total.

On topic: Thanks for the ShopTo update :)

Ha! A Zimbabwe fan. Nice. yeah, could be short here. Must win game for Zimbabwe.

On topic: Still no word from shop.to:p

Must say that it is the most expensive PS3 game I can find on there at the moment:noway

www.shopto.net

And DB14 has now taken third place in PS3 pre-orders! Blockerdave must have ordered.....

This is what always happens when I try to register and I want to pay using paypal.

Capture.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread