Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Ross!! This is really going no where with this Tru Blu , are this people taking the piss the hard work you put on for 4 years....We need a word on U.K release date- what this people can find a distributor to the U.K...

Still on & on about this?

----------

You, me, dridge & ChinamanSpin....... odi series. Nuff said!

Fixed ;)

Ross!! This is really going no where with this Tru Blu , are this people taking the piss the hard work you put on for 4 years....We need a word on U.K release date- what this people can find a distributor to the U.K...

This guy wont stop unTillakaratne buy the game :lol

emailed shopto earlier... i thought i had read somewhere they sent the games signed for, and i was asking what dispatch/estimated delivery info they gave so i could make sure i was home.

they answered (very quickly) that they typically dispatch 2-3 days before release date, and it's sent standard first class, so not signed or anything.

You get to choose your own preferred delivery option.

Quite annoyed there's no price and accurate release date on Amazon. As an Amazon Prime customer I'd much rather use them than anyone else.

What have we (UK based members) done to keep on going through this pain after whole world is waiting for delivery and we are still hanging nowhere.

Just been in contact with GAME here in the uk this was the official statement

" I can confirm our buying department are in talks with the publisher as to whether we will be stocking this product. Please bear with us while this discussion is finalized as an update will be present on the website in the next week or so"

Just been in contact with GAME here in the uk this was the official statement

" I can confirm our buying department are in talks with the publisher as to whether we will be stocking this product. Please bear with us while this discussion is finalized as an update will be present on the website in the next week or so"

Thats good to hear :)

Users who are viewing this thread