Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

*Cough cough*

Forgetting someone?

Not at all, the series could always use a good reporter! Getting those up to date details posted onto planet cricket for the masses to see. Cant think of anyone better suited! ;)

----------

shop to seem very good

They are, ive used them for along time. 9/10 you will get your game a day before release. The only games I didn't receive on a Thursday were gta 5 and titanfall. But I think those publishers asked sellers not to release early. So if true blue don't say anything......youll get it a day early! :)

----------

Forgotten me too..

I cant remember everything! lol Guess its a full on tournament rather than a triangular now?!

For those looking to pre-order from Mighty Ape unfortunately they have said that the standard international delivery takes 10-14 days and haven't given any options to upgrade this in any way. They will dispatch a few days before the 3rd but from the looks of it it'll arrive on or after time the current UK date of the 10th/11th. Not sure how this differs from other overseas options.

For those looking to pre-order from Mighty Ape unfortunately they have said that the standard international delivery takes 10-14 days and haven't given any options to upgrade this in any way. They will dispatch a few days before the 3rd but from the looks of it it'll arrive on or after time the current UK date of the 10th/11th. Not sure how this differs from other overseas options.

I got the same response from those guys. Even though they ship using 'DHL Express' the delivery time is 10-14 days and maybe more. Don't really know what's "express" about such a delivery but that's how it is.

Pre ordered from ShopTo, couldn't help myself. Spend my money wisely Ross!

I wonder if Ross has a spreadsheet or something for all his pre-determined PC-member profit spending pledges.

Users who are viewing this thread