Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Can I suggest without any hope of success to not pre-order anywhere until a UK distributor is confirmed?

No retailer will ship the game, regardless of how much you pay for postage until a day or so before release, you have time to wait for the official word.

Ha! A Zimbabwe fan. Nice. yeah, could be short here. Must win game for Zimbabwe.

On topic: Still no word from shop.to:p

Must say that it is the most expensive PS3 game I can find on there at the moment:noway

Just been chatting to one of ShopTo's online reps... " At the moment we are not expecting to have the steelbook version available for pre-order, but they are looking into it.
Omair says:
Oh ok thank you. Is there a chance the steelbook won't be available for preorder but will be later on?
Araceli says:
I would say that there is a chance yes. Our purchasing team are looking into it, so hopefully we will have in the near future. If you wish you can place your pre-order for the available version and if later on this happens to have the steelbook version available you can change your pre-order for the steelbook."

Last edited:
I have registered with them but I will wait and do my pre-order when the release date is confirmed like matt suggest.

I guess this it he best way and there is no rush we must wait.

Can I suggest without any hope of success to not pre-order anywhere until a UK distributor is confirmed?

No retailer will ship the game, regardless of how much you pay for postage until a day or so before release, you have time to wait for the official word.

But what will we do until then: our only chance at surviving is running around like headless chickens looking for loopholes in the very fabric of spacetime

Ross!! This is really going no where with this Tru Blu , are this people taking the piss the hard work you put on for 4 years....We need a word on U.K release date- what this people can find a distributor to the U.K...

Users who are viewing this thread