Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Well it's still the 4th for us. As much as I can tel you guys our release date is the 4th and we don't get why others are saying the 11th lol

Very wierd situation to be honest, of course they can change the date at any time so let's keep our fingers crossed it stays that way :)

Well it's still the 4th for us. As much as I can tel you guys our release date is the 4th and we don't get why others are saying the 11th lol

Very wierd situation to be honest, of course they can change the date at any time so let's keep our fingers crossed it stays that way :)

Any update about steelbooks ??

Nothing quite like a bit of manufactured hype to help sell a game, Everyone going bonkers over the date helps sell the game, i bet tru blu are laughing their heads off #Thegameeveryonestalkingabout

Good point actually: especially as we know they have a very limited PR budget.....(and know-how some would say)

Might be looking foolish in terms of saying England being hopeless......

Last edited by a moderator:
The boxes exist....;)

I am not disagreeing with you. If it were my company I would have certainly done things differently. I can only imagine that there has to be some kind of strategy behind it. I don't think they are necessarily trying to annoy us. They are directing their attention to......I don't know......whatever.......

There probably is a good reason behind their strategy, but is telling different people different dates part of it? If so, why?

Even though I disagree with the marketing aspect up to this point I can accept it is how Tru Blu work and really don't have an issue with it. They have a way of working and they stick to it. Fine. I just find it absolutely baffling that they have allowed this kind of confusion to happen.

There probably is a good reason behind their strategy, but is telling different people different dates part of it? If so, why?

Even though I disagree with the marketing aspect up to this point I can accept it is how Tru Blu work and really don't have an issue with it. They have a way of working and they stick to it. Fine. I just find it absolutely baffling that they have allowed this kind of confusion to happen.

Yeah, it is baffling. We all remember the "kitchen mania" on the Ashes website.....couldn't believe that that was allowed to just happen....

I'd release a new game for 360, PS3, XB1 and PS4 simultaneously.

----------

Lol: I'm pretty sure it's a hypothetical.

How come? You eliminate users who may buy it first on 360/PS3 and then a slightly updated version later.

I know people are craving that for GTA V and some other games that are being released now or recently on current gen.

How come? You eliminate users who may buy it first on 360/PS3 and then a slightly updated version later.

No, I meant given DBC 14 is releasing now on 360 and PS3, I would wait and release DBC 15 across all platforms next April or July to tie in with whatever Cricket events may be occurring at that time.

I agree with some of the posts from before that this game will not be in the UK for some time. I have also decided that even if it makes its way to the UK eventually that I will not be buying it (as good as it may look/be) because i think the way that big ant and @Ross have treat the many followers in the UK of this game is disgraceful. No answers constantly

They're as bad as the Ashes Cricket 13 lot. It would be fine if he just admitted that he didn't know but he's giving thousands of people false hope.

We were promised a release date and the UK (the second biggest market) still doesn't have one. They only seem bothered in getting it to the places nearby and for the price you're charging for this game (?45+) it really isn't worth pre ordering, paying for it and waiting for months on end.

Sadly i'm extremely disappointed and let down.

Just got mail from gamexchange ,no Australian import anymore.
I feel its pretty lacklustre from bigant and trublu not being transparant about the UK release date.While its such a big market.

I have decided not pre order the game.

I will buy it when its lying in the shops somewhere end of April early May.

Users who are viewing this thread