Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I was Told by GAME that with new releases they dispatch from their warehouse 2-3 days before release in order to arrive for release day, so going by that if you don't get an email saying ''Your order has been dispatched..'' by Tuesday/Wednesday then we can rule out getting the game next week.

I was Told by GAME that with new releases they dispatch from their warehouse 2-3 days before release in order to arrive for release day, so going by that if you don't get an email saying ''Your order has been dispatched..'' by Tuesday/Wednesday then we can rule out getting the game next week.

by tuesday lunchtime i'll post what my local game have told me... if they tell me anything of course

From what i see, we have to wait until it gets awfully close to the last minute to know anything

Can someone confirm, if I pay through PayPal, I can still cancel my order from GAME, right? I am getting it delivered, if that helps? Hopeless, never pre-ordered before, but jumping ship to doing so from GAME.. :clap

Finally placed my GAME pre-order. I don't really care about the steel case anymore, although it would be nice to get it, and Tru Blu's recent "strategies" have made me just want to know when I will be able to actually have the game. A few days ago I said Tru Blu have been "reasonably poor". I now think they have been awful to their customers, no matter how well the strategy has worked for them.

The fact that I don't have a clue if I'll be getting it next Friday or the week after is very poor from Tru Blu. I'm fine with the weeks wait, but we are 7 days before the release and don't know when the second biggest market can get the game.

Finally placed my GAME pre-order. I don't really care about the steel case anymore, although it would be nice to get it, and Tru Blu's recent "strategies" have made me just want to know when I will be able to actually have the game. A few days ago I said Tru Blu have been "reasonably poor". I now think they have been awful to their customers, no matter how well the strategy has worked for them.

The fact that I don't have a clue if I'll be getting it next Friday or the week after is very poor from Tru Blu. I'm fine with the weeks wait, but we are 7 days before the release and don't know when the second biggest market can get the game.

Well, we are 7 days away from the release in aus, nz and ind. technically tru blu never said this game will release in uk anytime soon.

Now i will sit back and let that last bit sink in.....

It wont be in the uk for months... if at all. ross big ant tru blu are all spineless. Remember we were meant to get this game in 2013... expect nothing but disappointment

It wont be in the uk for months... if at all. ross big ant tru blu are all spineless. Remember we were meant to get this game in 2013... expect nothing but disappointment

yeahhhh about that.... :facepalm

Yeah, but they said in 2013 it would be in 2014........

They've had all this time to sort logistics distribution etc... I just can't see it releasing for some time. Its a great shame if im right and i hope i am wrong!

I just hope after all the false starts to getting this game on the shelves, it doesnt turn out to be shit.:lol

Users who are viewing this thread