Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

haha this is all getting a bit too crazy lol however as a GAME employee im VERY confident we will release it on the 4th :yes

like iv tried to do before, i will keep you guys posted as much as i can in terms of what i can see at work! if the date does change il know and if it doesnt and it appears on one of the stores deliveries anyday from tuesday then il post it (if im allowed obviously)

obviously its not ideal but at least you will know either way ;)

Man really appreciate your input every time and I really hope that you guys get it on 4th would be amazing for us.

I wonder if people started ordering the game from India whether trublu would start pulling their fingers out, the mark up would obviously be less for bigant, and its a good job we're decent enough to still go through British stockists and paying British prices to support this game, I have nowt against bigant but trublu couldn't organise a piss up in in brewery, absolute shite! PC may only make up a fraction of the total sales but if it weren't for PC no one would have a clue about the game!! Trublus strategy seems to be take the money and run, is Fegan working there now?

funnily enough i was wondering about that... i work for a global company with a number of indian offices, and i know a couple of people there very well. i wondered whether the price converted makes it economically viable to get some from there and whack them on ebay. i have been expecting the situation to be resolved but doesn't seem to be.

Last edited:
I think we all need to calm down a bit and put things in perspective. This is not the Taliban we are talking about......

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know why the GAME website has PS3 version with a label of "on offer" whereas the xbox version doesn't? I don't see any offer?:noway

Spoke to Game in Chelmsford today and they don't know anything about the game and amazon have changed their date to the 14th April. This is a poor show by trublu.

The 'nothing to worry about' line has worn thin now tbh if that was the case we'd know the date by now! I'm more frustrated for the retailers who many have lost many pre-orders due to the date changes..

exaclty. as i said earlier if we had a certain date shopto would have my money now. if i was them i'd be considering whether i wanted anything to do with trublu/bigant in future because they will lose sales over this... it was pretty high on both ps3 and xbox pre-orders and alot of us here seemed to go there, and now a lot of us have or are considering changing their order.

Last edited:
I think we all need to calm down a bit a put things in perspective. This is not the Taliban we are talking about......

Good point lets not talk about screwing the hard work of dev end of the day it is a week or two delay (I am extremely frustrated and pissed about it too and the way trublu handled the whole thing) but we should not forget all the input from ross and other people at bigant and they deserve to earn every penny for there hard work.

I think we all need to calm down a bit and put things in perspective. This is not the Taliban we are talking about......

let's put in the perspective of "have you ever had anyone want to sell you something but point blank refuse to tell you when you might buy it?"

we know nobody is gonna die if we get it 11th or dare say it even later rather than the 4th... but the fact of it being "only a game" doesn't make the handling of the release any less of a shambles.

Last edited:
Spoke to Game in Chelmsford today and they don't know anything about the game and amazon have changed their date to the 14th April. This is a poor show by trublu.

in there defence i wasnt aware of a motocross gp game that is released 2moz untill it arrived on our delivery today haha theres a prime example guys

To be fair block the world is such a small place these days and people from UK with family there could travel light and bring back suitcases full and do that!! It speaks volumes that despite us being whingeing poms and all that, we have all pre ordered from here, somewhat blindly in reality(although Game are very good afaik). Not one official word throughout all of this from tru blu, even to say its 11th or 18th whatever. And they must come on here and see the frustration. Im not getting involved in the Ross/blocker gate scandal, I have enjoyed your posts and the ride following this game equally from both sides, but Ross must be fretting slightly on the state of his 2nd biggest market. It has been trublus show from before the Boxing Day release delay, when Ross thought it was a possibility of a global same day release and trublu said otherwise, and 4 months later they still cant organise it. The various videos and CA updates we had when bigant were running the show give me faith and respect for the bigant team( working late/weekends to fulfil Ross' promises etc) so I won't slag them off in anyway shape or form, and would be willing to if needed support a kick starter type deal if bigant make a sequel and self publish, but if it weren't for the fact I'm a dead set cricket tragic, I wouldn't touch anything trublu do in the future.

Me senses an air of mutiny arrrround ..

They will probably get the game before customers in the UK!

No I can't see that hook handed dole sponging lowlife Hamza playing DB14, for starters there's way too many buttons to press and you must have a controller to play DB14!!!

From the quotes I can see that the sniper is still at it page after page... There are good reasons for what has happened and I cannot share them. Pretty damned low act, but keep the hits coming. Keep showing everyone the man that you are. Nice.

----------

People also don't get it both ways, if the marketing is so bad that "no one knows about the game" how can these same people be getting screwed over by the game they don't know about....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread