Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Hi guys not sure if it has been posted already but I work at game and we have had it confirmed for the 4th April. :)

Hi guys not sure if it has been posted already but I work at game and we have had it confirmed for the 4th April. :)

Any news on steelbook edition?

I will look on the system now about steel book, I got too excited and wated to inform everyone before I checked all the info lol

No news on a steel book case tho I'm afraid! Just the date and an rrp

I'm guessing stock won't be so highso make sure you pre order;)

No news on a steel book case tho I'm afraid! Just the date and an rrp

I'm guessing stock won't be so highso make sure you pre order;)

Can you please confirm if ordered from Germany when it will be sent and how many days it will take with express delivery.

Can you please confirm if ordered from Germany when it will be sent and how many days it will take with express delivery.

Ask him if you need anything else done: ironing, dry cleaning, pizza?

Ask him if you need anything else done: ironing, dry cleaning, pizza?

I would prefer a dutch doing this for me apart from Pizza for this I love my Italian mates.

BTW Impressed by dutch team performance yesterday. They are much better in cricket as compared to football.

If I were you I'd wait a few days to see all other options and confirmed release dates. I'm sure they will be all the same. I live in Germany too and when buying from Game.co.uk the standard european postage is ?2.95 extra. You can already get the game cheaper at ?44 (that is including postage to Germany) from 365games.co.uk. I am personally going with the cheapest option no matter when it is released, I can wait.

If I were you I'd wait a few days to see all other options and confirmed release dates. I'm sure they will be all the same. I live in Germany too and when buying from Game.co.uk the standard european postage is ?2.95 extra. You can already get the game cheaper at ?44 (that is including postage to Germany) from 365games.co.uk. I am personally going with the cheapest option no matter when it is released, I can wait.

Good advice thank you. My problem is that Its now very hard for me to wait :noway:noway:noway and paying 10-20 euros more is not the biggest problem atm just getting the game asap is priority (I have decided to take few off days until Easter holidays with no plan of traveling much so a lot of DBC)

I had bad experience with cricket equipment coming from UK by post things were somehow went to Belgium and they keep it there for 3 4 days then some wher else came to me like in 2 weeks and this is something I wan to avoid so dont wana go for regular delivery.

BTW where in Germany you are ??? Playing any cricket in League or so ??

Users who are viewing this thread