Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I don't think that the price will drop. I used my Game points so I managed to get the game for ?35.99. If you have bought games from Game before, and have registered with them, check your account, you might get a pleasant surprise.
If you have played the nets session you will see that the game will be worth the money.

Lol me to. I used my vouchers & points so gonna cost me ?0

Damn spell check

?44:99 is what I expected the price to be, its pretty much the top end price for Xbox games.
Question for Ross, I had an email saying Game won't be doin steel book but you had mentioned after that steel book will be available in UK and at a guess, they would be available at Game, do you think its worth me holding of my pre order for a couple of days until this can be verified?

Last edited:
I've never had any problems with Game, the best I've had was when a game came 2 days early, but I've never had a late game.

Just pre-ordered my copy for the Xbox360 from game.co.uk

does anyone know how quickly game deliver?

Just pre-ordered my copy for the Xbox360 from game.co.uk

does anyone know how quickly game deliver?

very quick don't worry you are lucky you have already ordered it im still waiting for a day or two before ordering lol waiting to play you all guys.

PS3 and U bro

(But im sure it does not matter as i think ross said a Ps3 user can play With a Xbox person)

no, the multi-platform thing is it doesn't matter what platform a players is created on, the academy allows them to be shared across platforms.

mutli-player is always platform-specific.

no, the multi-platform thing is it doesn't matter what platform a players is created on, the academy allows them to be shared across platforms.

mutli-player is always platform-specific.

thanks for the miss judgement ( made me clear on this situation) bro

Good advice thank you. My problem is that Its now very hard for me to wait :noway:noway:noway and paying 10-20 euros more is not the biggest problem atm just getting the game asap is priority (I have decided to take few off days until Easter holidays with no plan of traveling much so a lot of DBC)

I had bad experience with cricket equipment coming from UK by post things were somehow went to Belgium and they keep it there for 3 4 days then some wher else came to me like in 2 weeks and this is something I wan to avoid so dont wana go for regular delivery.

BTW where in Germany you are ??? Playing any cricket in League or so ??

Hey, yeah I hear ya. I ALWAYS buy games from the UK as I am a native English speaker (a Kiwi) and games are way more expensive here in Germany than in the UK! I always do research to find the best deal and I have never had a problem from anywhere I have ordered from (amazon.co.uk, shopto, game, the hut, zavvi, 365games etc). It usually takes between 3-7 days to arrive in the mail, standard delivery. Not too bad. Amazon is the best but is the most expensive at ?5.95 delivery per game. Game.co.uk is ?2.95, Shopto is ?3.00 and I see from 365games.co.uk where I will be ordering from, it is only ?0.95 for delivery.

Played for a club up in Hamburg a couple of years ago. I can't find the time to keep it up though unfortunately due to work. It was interesting as I played with some pretty damn good cricketers! 98% were ex-pats from Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, SA, Aus, UK etc. Most of the German national team are ex-pats or born here but whose parents were from abroad.

Users who are viewing this thread