Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Just making shit up but could it not be because of the recently announced tax breaks the uk is getting DBC is a little later.
Or is that just for developing games within Uk.

Just making shit up but could it not be because of the recently announced tax breaks the uk is getting DBC is a little later.
Or is that just for developing games within Uk.

Lol. The tax breaks are for UK developers: nothing to do with retail at all.

(Plus it will be at LEAST 3 years before anyone understands how they actually qualify for them on current evidence. ;-) )

Chief, are you using your industry contacts to get the game shipped over before the UK release date? :D

What, and have everyone accuse me of having an unfair amount of practise?
Nope. I'll beat everyone on my terms. :)

Those that are importing, unless Mightyape or any other company mark your package value as less that ?15 UK customs will hit you with VAT.

More information here:
HM Revenue & Customs

Lol. The tax breaks are for UK developers: nothing to do with retail at all.

(Plus it will be at LEAST 3 years before anyone understands how they actually qualify for them on current evidence. ;-) )

What so Ross will not open a second Bigant office anytime soon to get the tax breaks chief. You and Barmy could run it with Dutch as security.:D

What so Ross will not open a second Bigant office anytime soon to get the tax breaks chief. You and Barmy could run it with Dutch as security.:D

We're yet to learn whether Scotland, trying to break up with us as they are, will be welcome to the tax breaks...

We're yet to learn whether Scotland, trying to break up with us as they are, will be welcome to the tax breaks...

Yeah i heard about that, just like New Zealand is not part of us. yeah i said it biggs.;)

PS Chief i am looking forward to your views on the game as much as Matt or Barmy. Maybe a review is in order if you have time.

made my decision after a lot of thought to cancel my GAME order and however many orders i have placed :D and go for shopto as they have fantastic reviews i really hope we can get the steelbook edition :)

made my decision after a lot of thought to cancel my GAME order and however many orders i have placed :D and go for shopto as they have fantastic reviews i really hope we can get the steelbook edition :)

I'm a touch disappointed you didn't go with mightyape ;)

Never ordered a game from another country :noway i know even i cant believe it but i do not mind waiting till 11th april if i am lucky might get it a day or two early from shopto but to feed my appetite ill be on here :spying on the gameplay

There's always a first time...

as loyal as i am to my employers i dont want to wait till the 11th lol

whats this monkeyape thing all about lol?wont it take them ages to ship tho?

as loyal as i am to my employers i dont want to wait till the 11th lol

whats this monkeyape thing all about lol?wont it take them ages to ship tho?

If you're in UK you won't gain much by ordering from Aus/NZ. You may get it a day or two earlier at best but it may well be touch and go. However if you were planning to import the game from UK it makes sense to go with mightyape as you don't have to wait an additional week before getting it shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread