Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Just can't wait to get stuck in! :yes I'll be checking the ShopTo web site and my phone all day, really hope they send the game out today.

i think some of us will get lucky some wont, its the guys buying from Dubai and other foreign fields i feel sorry for spending all that money to get it maybe before the 11th! crazy man but then if i had no money worries i might have been tempted as well!

Got to be the most random post I've ever read.

Fair play though, each to their own. :thumbs

Well im a swinger! My friends call me bubbles and ive cancelled a pg tips advertisement just to play db 14!

Really hoping to have it on Thursday. Won't get till play till Sunday otherwise.

Shopto (awaiting stock). Doesn't look like anyone will get a dispatch email today. :(

i think some of us will get lucky some wont, its the guys buying from Dubai and other foreign fields i feel sorry for spending all that money to get it maybe before the 11th! crazy man but then if i had no money worries i might have been tempted as well!

I think I got a bit more luck than some of the others buying from abroad as I got it yesterday, for me it was impatience, having the money and mostly the fact that still no official word has been given on a UK release, it really is shocking (not the game, the distribution communication, the game is awesome).

Well they've already updated their site today and it doesn't appear as though they have stock yet, so no chance of it getting sent out today. There's always Duck Tales? :facepalm

CnhiaZi.png

Users who are viewing this thread