Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Totally agree with you. I would be very surprised if it is here tomorrow, think it is just them lying to me so I don't cancel the order to be honest. I think this whole game release has been a shambles to be honest, Tru Blu have let Big Ant down big time with the whole thing, it hasn't even been marketed in the UK the only way you would even know of the game is if you looked into it yourself. Im sure when I actually get the game though it will be worth the wait!

If other Game stores, including those in Glasgow, have the game for sale then it's not the fault of Tru Blu if there is a delay.

DBC14 has been on the ground in the UK for some time, I would suggest (guess) that it is the systems that a particular retailer has in place that are the reason for the delay.

Oh dear, found out there's 3 in my local game store but I can't get in there til this evening, I've decided to risk it and not order from online and pray no one in the local area likes the game :noway. I guess I can keep checking throughout the day if they still have the stock through the live chat :p.

just starting practice this by far the best cricket game i have played so much depth its madness!!! :)

Im just replacing all the teams now should take 5 mins feels like a long 5 mins:p

amazon finally dispatched my ps3 version an hour ago. disgraceful what they have done to others though. looking forward to playing this tremendous game tomorrow!

Beyond disgusted with Amazon.

Delayed despite being told I would be guaranteed to get it today and despite asking them if they had any problems with their stoke.

Cancelling and hoping GAME have some.

Beyond disgusted with Amazon.

Delayed despite being told I would be guaranteed to get it today and despite asking them if they had any problems with their stoke.

Cancelling and hoping GAME have some.

Get yer ass down to a GAME shop mate better than waiting on Amazon crap.

Ok just picked up my copy, hit me up on my PSN ID, bad news however?

From my understanding GAME are only holding preorder copies nothing other than them, and it was at ?49.99!

Sorry for the bad news, unfortunately thats how they work.

Yeah disapointed with Amazon that its only been despatched today, hopefully the hold up has been due to them stocking the steel case aswell..we'll see tomorrow. Still got the shopto order coming today. Can ross confirm if any uk retailers have got the steel books?

Just spoken to Amazon and have been assured that it will be dispatched by 3pm today and delivered tomorrow. Will just stick with Amazon now as I don't have a local game and driving all the way there plus it been nearly ?8 more expensive just doesn't seem like a good deal if it arrives tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread