Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

You still did not manage to get it? damn, feeling sorry for you shrimper, did you try GAME again? otherwise i hope you get it soon.

On holiday until Thursday so just tracking it but would be nice to know if it's on the way or not. If they don't dispatch I'll go with shopto

I called my local GAME Store today to see how many copies they had left (I don't get paid until Thursday), they only have one left !!!, reserved it and I have until 12.00 noon Thursday to pick it up, only to be told by work I have to be in a meeting at 11 !!

Working that out.

Happy to have the distributor send them all to your place and people can come around to pick them up? :)

If I can be an umpire* in DBC15.

*preferably a third umpire

Yes I got mine in post on Friday! I did receive emails saying it was shipped etc!

mine was for store pick-up... obviously it doesn't matter but i just found it weird to have never heard a thing and wondered if anyone else pre-ordered it from a store and couldn't get it?

see you online!

I called my local GAME Store today to see how many copies they had left (I don't get paid until Thursday), they only have one left !!!, reserved it and I have until 12.00 noon Thursday to pick it up, only to be told by work I have to be in a meeting at 11 !!

I got mine last Friday and the Game store I went in told me that they only had 10 copies of each console with around 12-13 pre-ordered so only 7 left for general sale. Glad I got there at 9 on day of release as Amazon had properly cocked my order up

@Chief Have you got the game yet, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the game :yes

@Chief Have you got the game yet, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the game :yes

Not yet: I've had a play on (yeah: I have a very weird career-span!) that finishes tonight, so I get my life back Wednesday and will be playing catch-up then... Looking forwards to it.

Still waiting on my copy from shopto :mad: It was dispatched on Thursday and I fully expected it to arrive today but no joy :( Wondering did I select the wrong delivery method and as such my game is in international postage limbo.

My order on gamesee just says order placed that implies the next step is to dispatch yes?
Not replying to my communications either

Users who are viewing this thread