C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

I get the following error while installing the game demo :

2iql2jb.jpg

Any help would be appreciated. :)

look like your setup file is corrupted ,so you need to re download:crying

I get the same 1152 Error. Do we know yet if re-downloading the setup file works? Just want to check before I do it again! ;)

game doubts

there are huge block borders on the up and downside of screen while playing the game .is there a way to get rid of it?

is playing with a 360degree controllers better than keyboard in the game.

i mean with the controllers , does the shot direction moves in a pre-assigned block direction like keyboard?

Yeah, the black bars can be removed. No setting to change the aspect ratio in the demo. It'll have to be forced externally.

there are huge block borders on the up and downside of screen while playing the game .is there a way to get rid of it?

is playing with a 360degree controllers better than keyboard in the game.

i mean with the controllers , does the shot direction moves in a pre-assigned block direction like keyboard?

That's a relief, I thought someone had found something that was actually worth calling a doubt about the game.

And yes, playing with the Xbox 360 pad (or any other pad that works) is immeasurably better than the keyboard. The keyboard is good for three things: typing, FPS games and RTS games.

Yeah, the black bars can be removed. No setting to change the aspect ratio in the demo. It'll have to be forced externally.

how can we remove it?

sanu55 added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

That's a relief, I thought someone had found something that was actually worth calling a doubt about the game.

And yes, playing with the Xbox 360 pad (or any other pad that works) is immeasurably better than the keyboard. The keyboard is good for three things: typing, FPS games and RTS games.

thnx 4 answering.
can we play shots to every part of ground with a axis controller?

Last edited:
how can we remove it?

sanu55 added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

thnx 4 answering.
can we play shots to every part of ground with a axis controller?

Yeps. No part of the crowd are safe!! :laugh

i have been using usb dinopad gamepad for sometime without any problems but somedays back it has stopped working.when i connect it gets detected as unknown device. it doesnt even gets detected in control panel>game controllers but the blue light in gamepad is also glowing.

Last edited:
help needed!!

hi guys,,whenever i start the game it gives the error
"this application has failed to start because d3dx9_30.dll was not found"

can somebody help me out... or provide me that file "d3dx9_30.dll"

hi guys,,whenever i start the game it gives the error
"this application has failed to start because d3dx9_30.dll was not found"

can somebody help me out... or provide me that file "d3dx9_30.dll"

Download DirectX.

Users who are viewing this thread