cd779 Creations - 1993 Ashes

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Sussex, Warwickshire and Worcestershire have now all been shared at Stage 1, and I've re-uploaded Hampshire with Afridi added (he was lurking in Peshawar in the Pakistan T20 league). Means that all teams are now uploaded with corrected on-disc names, kit numbers, nationalities and batting/bowling styles.

Redfive

School Cricketer
Thanks guys your efforts are really appreciated. If I can find the time I'll do my best to contribute at some stage

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'll have a go at Beckenham and T. Wells. That's the only ones I know well enough to do. I could do Maidstone as well for the guys who remember games there.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I'll have a go at Beckenham and T. Wells. That's the only ones I know well enough to do. I could do Maidstone as well for the guys who remember games there.

If you could have a go at Beckenham that would be brilliant - I created it last year just based on pictures and it was ... bland. I know it's only a video game, but I hated having matches there. Tunbridge Wells is difficult but you can get some of its atmosphere by plopping tons of trees/bushes around the edge. I'd advise also using the smallest stand without a roof to replace the deckchairs they normally have. Haven't been to Maidstone either, but would love to be able to add another ground to the collection in career mode.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just looked at work so far , pretty impressive. Can I just say a big thank you to those who have put the effort in here , really appreciated.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
If you could have a go at Beckenham that would be brilliant - I created it last year just based on pictures and it was ... bland. I know it's only a video game, but I hated having matches there. Tunbridge Wells is difficult but you can get some of its atmosphere by plopping tons of trees/bushes around the edge. I'd advise also using the smallest stand without a roof to replace the deckchairs they normally have. Haven't been to Maidstone either, but would love to be able to add another ground to the collection in career mode.
Been to Maidstone recently as well. Could easily be the home of Kent. Have a rough idea of how I want to do it. Beckenham i was at when Dicko scored a truckload of runs so I have a good idea of how it will go

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Think i have uploaded 17 of the outgrounds. Will do the Nev tomorrow. Heres the list:
Durham: Roseworth Terrace
Yorkshire: North Marine Rd
Lancs: Trafalger Rd
Notts: Welbeck Colliery
Worcs: Chester Rd
Leics: Oakham School
Northants: Wellingborough School
Somerset: North Parade Ground
Glamorgan: St Helens
Surrey: Woodbridge Road
Hampshire: United Services Ground
Essex: Castle Park
Sussex: Arundel
Gloucs: Cheltenham College
Warwickshire: M&B Ground
Middlesex: Old Deer Park
Derbyshire: Queens Park.

Obviously some artistic licence within. And some are really bare because ... well they're outgrounds. What are you expecting?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Think i have uploaded 17 of the outgrounds. Will do the Nev tomorrow. Heres the list:
Derbyshire: Queens Park
Durham: Roseworth Terrace
Essex: Castle Park
Glamorgan: St Helens
Gloucs: Cheltenham College
Hampshire: United Services Ground
Lancs: Trafalger Rd
Leics: Oakham School
Middlesex: Old Deer Park
Northants: Wellingborough School
Notts: Welbeck Colliery
Somerset: North Parade Ground
Surrey: Woodbridge Road
Sussex: Arundel
Warwickshire: M&B Ground
Worcs: Chester Rd
Yorkshire: North Marine Rd

Obviously some artistic licence within. And some are really bare because ... well they're outgrounds. What are you expecting?

Haven't looked at any of them yet, but I'm bloody impressed you've got through that many in one day - I'll add them to the teams when I get a chance.

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Have added in outgrounds where they've been created, and updated the Kent squad to include everyone used in the 2017 season. I just went through Middlesex to update their squad and bats to every player but it isn't letting me share it right now.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@cd779 i suggest just using Lancashire stadium for Warwickshire, the oval is pretty much impossible to create

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've just shared Derbyshire with all players they used in the 2017 season (minus one player who made one T20 appearance and has had his contract ended), bats assigned to all squad members and line-ups updated to their last match in each format.

Users who are viewing this thread