cd779 Creations - 1993 Ashes

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just, finally, getting round to downloading all of these. Great work from everyone involved. I should be able to help with some kits in the future.

Does make me really want the addition of 'collections' so you could share one section of teams or groups them together so that they could be downloaded in one go instead of having to go through one by one.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does make me really want the addition of 'collections' so you could share one section of teams or groups them together so that they could be downloaded in one go instead of having to go through one by one.
sounds like a good idea, however I'd like to be able to upload a stadium without all my logos being deleted first haha

villafan001

Club Captain
I've just shared Derbyshire with all players they used in the 2017 season (minus one player who made one T20 appearance and has had his contract ended), bats assigned to all squad members and line-ups updated to their last match in each format.

I rather feel that “Shifty Shiv” has merited a removal as well...

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I rather feel that “Shifty Shiv” has merited a removal as well...
Did have to debate whether to include him or not ... but as I'm looking to include everyone that played in the 2017 season I felt it would be best to, despite his indiscretions!

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Shared the county ground, Chelmsford (Essex)

Is it possible to list the counties on the first post and whats been done?

Eg:

Essex: Kits(Yes) Players(Yes) Likeness(No) Logo(No) Home ground(Yes) Outground(Yes)

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Shared the county ground, Chelmsford (Essex)

Is it possible to list the counties on the first post and whats been done?

Eg:

Essex: Kits(Yes) Players(Yes) Likeness(No) Logo(No) Home ground(Yes) Outground(Yes)
Thanks, I'll add it to the team this evening and reshare. And should already be there in the opening post - anything in bold next to each county has been done, anything not bolded has not.

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sorry for the lack of updates on Beckenham, T.Wells and maidstone. A levels are no fun! Beckenham should be finished soon, mainly due to the lack of hills or trees. Maidstone I am yet to start. If I do the main part of T.Wells then can someone do the scenery bcos that's not my forte

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Unfortunately I've had a personal situation come up in the last few days which means my creation of all of these would be delayed somewhat - is anybody else willing to take over teams? OP shows what has been done up to now, and @scampy has uploaded corrected line ups for all counties. Apologies for this but hoping someone else may be willing to make the final push so these teams are finished as soon as possible. I'll still be able to do the odd thing but taking on all counties is far beyond what I can do now, unfortunately.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Unfortunately I've had a personal situation come up in the last few days which means my creation of all of these would be delayed somewhat - is anybody else willing to take over teams? OP shows what has been done up to now, and @scampy has uploaded corrected line ups for all counties. Apologies for this but hoping someone else may be willing to make the final push so these teams are finished as soon as possible. I'll still be able to do the odd thing but taking on all counties is far beyond what I can do now, unfortunately.
I can certainly have a look and probably will when the academy comes to steam. I'd downloaded everything you'd done the other day.

Hope things work out for you.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I can certainly have a look and probably will when the academy comes to steam. I'd downloaded everything you'd done the other day.

Hope things work out for you.
Thanks for that - nothing too serious for me just not enough time to be doing this anymore. Will still do the odd thing though, sometimes get more enjoyment from the academy than from the game itself!

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I've had a go at the county grounds. All except Edgbaston, The Oval and Headingleye. Feel free to use if you like.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've had a go at the county grounds. All except Edgbaston, The Oval and Headingleye. Feel free to use if you like.
I think we might skip the oval if everyone agrees? Lancashire stadium(the generic one) is far closer than any one can get with the creator

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Username. adamjh1977

Users who are viewing this thread