Classic Mafia 03 - Endgame - Mafia(thedon5 and MaD) win!

I'll take chances and go for a lynch. We're anyway losing one more in the next day, risks are meant to be taken.

----------

Lynch: Simon
Almost everyone has posted twice and tried adding except him.

Excellent logic. :clap
You were too late to post after RP posted about Night 0, you seemed to be online at around 10 am and the write-up was posted around 7 am so it kinda looks odd to me. You were the last one to put up your views on Night 0, that's what the mafia(s) do they sit back and wait for other people's view and later put up their own.

So around 63 hours left.

Massive FOS: yashdude101

Those were nothing accusations, though this is not to say Simon is completely in the clear, that's another thing up for debate.

I haven't posted at all.. That's rubbish logic.

It's possible he knows something I guess... Yash if you are the cop and got a Mafia read on Simon, it's better to come out and say it, as it'll put us in a much better position for tomorrow even if you do die.

What are your opinions on the game Abhas? Also @Simon, what is your read on the game so far?

What are your opinions on the game Abhas?
I'm coming to it in a while. I was at work whole day, and didn't get time to check in here. I'm just going through the thread.

----------

Ok, gone through the days happenings, and I came across a couple of things, firstly, and most importantly, it is definitely mislynch and lose.
Secondly, I'm quite suspicious of thedon. He says no lynch is not an option. I think it is our best option at the moment, apart from obviously lynching a mafia, if we're sure.
I think his aggression against Yudi was a bit surprising.

Anyway, looking at the game from a strategy perspective, the cop cannot out today. I was thinking we can do a hypocop here. Basically, everyone acts like a cop and posts a random result. The real cop however, posts the real result he got. This way, even if he gets killed at night, we would know what result he got, and would help us clear out a person.
This, and we need to go for a no-lynch today.

I'll post mine:
Guilty on thedon5

and, FOS: thedon
Because my spidey senses are tingling

If you're suspicious of me because I don't want to No Lynch, you are wrong. I never said I don't want to No Lynch, I said I would rather we tried our very best to try and find someone we were almost certain was Mafia, and if we weren't able to, we'd either wait till we met the deadline or go for a No Lynch just before. 3 vs 2 is a tough situation, and one I'd rather avoid if possible. If you think any other way, well, tbh, it makes me suspicious of you, even though I like the post you have just made as it is some proper scumhunting!

Anyway guys, what Abhas has just done is an example of what all of you should be doing:p.

I think it's a bad idea to do this "hypocop" thing. It'll show the Mafia who the cop is, as it's highly likely IMO the cop didn't get a guilty result, and there are also certain people who are more likely to be investigated than others (there's a reason I investigated yash first in the last game...). Instead, as usual, we should order everyone based on our read of the game. This is a rough order, most likely to be town first, most likely to be Mafia last.

Abhas - Scumhunting.
Simon - Hasn't posted much, but I feel he is playing differently to how he did as Mafia last game, can't quite put my finger on it. This is how he played the first time I played a game with him, and he was town. Yash going after him also makes me less suspicious of him as it makes yash seem Mafia.
MaD - Some decent points about the game, no scumhunting though and fairly inactive.
Yudi - For reasons previously stated, too keen to just settle for a no lynch without digging deep. This strategy is a disaster in games like this where gameplay is key.
yashdude101 - Crazy accusations against Simon. Nothing more to say really, either Mafia or really bad town.

I think it's a bad idea to do this "hypocop" thing. It'll show the Mafia who the cop is, as it's highly likely IMO the cop didn't get a guilty result, and there are also certain people who are more likely to be investigated than others (there's a reason I investigated yash first in the last game...). Instead, as usual, we should order everyone based on our read of the game.

How will it tell the mafia who the cop is? We're all supposed to post results on random people.
Sure, there may be certain people who are more likely to be investigated, but how will the mafia know who the cop is?

----------

If you're suspicious of me because I don't want to No Lynch, you are wrong. I never said I don't want to No Lynch

This:
Mind you, I don't feel a no lynch is a possibility today

I was thinking of a hypocop too. :thumbs
And I'm getting more and more suspicious of Don now. Trying to stop hypocop is a very scummy move as hypocop will be of massive help later during the game. Can't post much because I'm on mobile but I fully support hypocop and then a no lynch for this day.

Well, it's simple enough, we don't want the cop to out today, because his innocent result isn't going to help us in any way today. Now consider he's dead tomorrow, it's game over town unless we know his result of today.
Consider the case where we don't hypocop, and the mafia manage to kill the cop at night, it's almost autowin for the mafia.

On concerns about whether mafia would be able to figure out the cop, yes, it is a possibility, but even if it does, it plays good for the town. Mafia will only come to know who's not the cop if they claim an innocent claim on one of them. We can narrow down who might be mafia based on these as well.

Oh, and everyone needs to claim Innnocent on a player.. claiming guilty would just mean you're not cop unless you're softclaiming the real cop.
So, mine's:
Innocent on Yudi

----------

I never really took part in a game where this was carried out so I'm not very sure whether it'll help or do the opposite.
There won't be many games where this was used, but this is our only option at this stage of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread