Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Good game. Nice batting and bowling by the aussies. Gee isnt pup in good form with the bat. Bracken was terrific as well.

Pup is always in good form with the bat in ODI's. He plays masterclass innings of 70 odd not out off 60 odd balls. I would call him the top order Bevan :D

Pup is always in good form with the bat in ODI's. He plays masterclass innings of 70 odd not out off 60 odd balls. I would call him the top order Bevan :D

Pups way better than Bevan. Bevan hardly had scoring shots in his armoury. His strength was that he was good at picking 1s and 2s and also stay calm in crisis. Hussey would be more suited to play Bevans role as hes the one who remains not out most.

India should be looking for win tomorrow considering pitch will have less pace than usual MCG pitch. That means it could play like a true Mohali or Mumbai track with good consistent bounce and assisting spinners as well.

This should be XI tomorrow in batting order:

Sehwag
Sachin
Gambhir
Pathan
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Uthappa
Chawla
Bhajji
Ishant Sharma
Sreesanth

Far too unbalanced IMO, we can't afford to play 5 bowlers, just one spinner, and I would say that would be Chawla.

Pups way better than Bevan. Bevan hardly had scoring shots in his armoury. His strength was that he was good at picking 1s and 2s and also stay calm in crisis. Hussey would be more suited to play Bevans role as hes the one who remains not out most.

Nah i dont agree. Huss can play aggressive if he wants to. He has a textbook coverdrive. Good at running can get the quick 1s and 2s and can hook.

Far too unbalanced IMO, we can't afford to play 5 bowlers, just one spinner, and I would say that would be Chawla.

5 bowlers must to get Australian wickets. If 4 bowlers will play then Chawla should make way for Suresh Raina. Raina can offer more than Rohit, Tiwari or Kartick any day.

We're playing at the MCG again? Aussie win for me because with the ground being so big our athletic inabilities will be there for all to see...again.

The new look young Indian team is much better in running between the wickets and fielding. They put up a decent total against Sri Lanka mainly because of good running between wickets and some hitting at the last 8 overs or so. So this Indian ODI team will not do anything worse than the old look Indian ODI team in terms of running between the wickets and fielding and so they may be better suited to adapt to the big ground.

Nice pics man! Nice fireworks ones! Got anymore of players?

Spot On Dear...so far Best Combination with which INDIA can try..:D
Its so Important stage in serise...

india might play two spinners tomorrow considering the slow nature of the pitch.

Sreesanth is doutfull for tomorrow.i think india need him atleast for tomorrow against aussi.why our all bowlers get injured all of sudden.

Nah i dont agree. Huss can play aggressive if he wants to. He has a textbook coverdrive. Good at running can get the quick 1s and 2s and can hook.

Huss is Australia's new Bevan. Thats why he bats at 6 because he can turn 1's into 2's, 2's into 3's and pick the gaps when the field is out in the last 10-15 overs. Clarke can do the exact same thing except he takes a bit longer to get settled.

India to me don't have a proper 11 and i would give new blokes a go considering this is the outcome India are looking for- a new team.
Sachin
Sehwag
Gambhir
Dhoni
Yuvraj/Tiwary (if yuvy has any problems)
Raina (Sharma deserves a dropping for his dissent, might teach him a lesson)
Pathan
Chawla
Kumar
Sreesanth
Ishant Sharma

3 positions to hungry players and Harbhajan from the past has shown his poor form. They'd prolly lose but we need to find out who's good and who isn't. Kumar missed out due to such a low score in the twenty20, raina and chawla haven't played as of yet.

We're playing at the MCG again? Aussie win for me because with the ground being so big our athletic inabilities will be there for all to see...again.
'

Come on guys. We have got to be positive. Australians are not unbeatable, plus we have a fitter team who can field on these big grounds in Australia. Added to that, the players have started finding their feet in Australian conditions and thankfully, they havent lost any matches yet while they found their feet.

I am optimistic that India will do well in the coming matches and have a good chance of making it to the finals.

Jeez Louise!~

Horrible decision has given Gilchrist a duck! You could see it was a clear inside edge!

C'mon ump! biggest edge all series god dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread