Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

India in the box seat here. Hussey is going along nicely, you guys cant relax until hes gone.

We`ve given matches away from similar positions way too often for us to relax at this stage !

You never know aussis,Just bowl out them under 160 thats all...Now no Mcgrath so i don't think there will be any problem in chasing 150.

You never know aussis,Just bowl out them under 160 thats all...Now no Mcgrath so i don't think there will be any problem in chasing 150.

We may not have McGrath, but we have a inform Brett Lee and Nathan Bracken, Johnson bowled well the other day and Clark bowls the exact same way McGrath does.

We have a quality bowling line-up, dont worry about that.

and this is a good wicket for batting on unless hussey explodea an we get to over 230 this match is OVER

You should be remembering the previous match against Lankans... Even there, Aussies didn't score anything big.. They scored just 250 and still managed to win..

With current partnership looking solid, 220-240 is definitely possible.. This is a big test for Indian batting side.:upray

Suren, you jinxed the Aussies!!

:p

Thats a good wicket for the Indians, not sure how long Bracken, Clark and Johnson can hang around for.

Nice work Bevan, but you can't save us today.

Unless you switch to Afridi mode.

Which you won't.

and this is a good wicket for batting on unless hussey explodea an we get to over 230 this match is OVER

I thought the wicket is quite pathetic. Even the commentators saying how the MCG really needs a new one.

Well i think it will be a close game.

What was Bracken thinking? Its not his job to get the score ticking.

His job is to run hard so Hussey can get 2's, and if he gets on strike then hit a single.

Now Clark gone. What a shocker of an innings by the Aussies.

When did the last time we batted so horiibly :( ?

May be I like to put it in another way -- When did we bowled so well against the quality opponents? This is the side(ofcourse, now its looking young and promising ) which struggled to make Bermuda all out in WC2007! ;)

Aussies bowled Sri Lanka out for a small score, so I don't think India are safe yet.

I'm a big fan of Sharma, nice to see him do well.

Outstanding bowling from India, led by Ishant Sharma who is our future in fast bowling (unless the Indian officials decide to play up with his career by overworking him). Sree was excellent too. It was a team effort with captain Dhoni getting 5 dismissals and backed up by wonderful captaincy

Will be a huge confidence booster if we win this. We got to win this comprehensively which will set the series up so well.

Chak De India!

Users who are viewing this thread