Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Tendulkar is batting like ....Sachin....:p

Brett lee is steaming at 150's and smacked all the ball for fours, 3 Fours in a row!.:D.:D.:D.:D.

India were 18-1 of 4 Overs and 30-1 Of 5 Overs!. Amazing Stuff this!.S

Nathan Bracken is Bowling well;

Seeing the fact that he is acting technically, Making Irfan Pathan to be on strike and get him the single of the Last ball of the over. Unfortunately, Didn't work out!. I can't believe it's MCG; Amazing stuff!

The Ball is racing like a beam To the boundary, Sachin's making the Aussies to work hard!.

Last edited:
Bad captaincy by Ponting. You need slips when you're defending a bad total.

Funny how when the players don't perform to their potential he gets shown up.
He had 2 slips, then 3 slips for Lee, then went back to 1 slip for Bracken and it just kept rolling on like that. It's the one-day malaise to under-use the slips cordon, but to keep toying with it suggests under-confidence.

Oh my!, Tendulkar is play all the shots!, Got 3 from the bouncer of brett lee. But, Irfan Pathan Hurried and Hurt himself in the end. Intresting match this!

This is not good captaincy by Ponting. He doesn't know what to do. When your defending 160 you need 2-3 slips.

That one over from Tendulkar off Lee was worth losing your sleep, and I am so happy that that I am bunking sleep!!!!! FANTASTIC!!! Those two straight drives reminded me of the Sachin of the 90's

India are batting well (I dont care if I jinx them!). The perfect approach to chasing that low total. Aggressive and good! If we win this, I think India will savor this for some time to come.

Irfan's promotion up the order today is a surprise, and it seems to be working. Thats how it should be - A SURPRISE!!! More so because the previous No.3 got a hundred against Sri Lanka last game!!!

Irfan pathan could prove out as a brilliant No.3 Batsmen in the series. Seeing the fact that the Irfan pathan's Tactic is working out. He is not playing extravagant Shots early on, He's getting used to the pitch and smacking the ball through the off side And also acting sensibly, He's playing Smoothly through the longest region of the boundary And getting 4 Runs from it Tiring the Fielders, Interesting Strategy, Really Interesting and New.:D.

What is Sachin doing?! Insanity!

Still, I do not question the master.

an india complain about aussies who dont walk an its against spirit of game an say stuff like tendulkar walks.

well snicko just showed he got abit of bat on it.
an tendulkar didnt walk

Pathan gone but that's still a big wicket seeing the inexperience in the middle order. Sachin holds the key, I feel. We badly need Yuvraj to find some touch as well.

Rudi Koertzen has been horrible this series! I guess at least one umpire has to be poor for India-Australia contests!!!!! Sachin was GONE that ball and he is lucky to be out there!

Irfan GONE!!!! Had Sachin been out the previous over, think of it!!!! We are not yet there! We got some work to do!

Users who are viewing this thread