Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

an india complain about aussies who dont walk an its against spirit of game an say stuff like tendulkar walks.
Find me one instance of someone worth their salt saying that Tendulkar walks or shut up.

Most of our complaints had to do with the quality of the umpiring, which, you will notice, continues to be pretty substandard.

Whats everyones predictions?

Aussie win by 9 runs for me :D
Looks like it could get really tight. I think if India lose more than 6 they will lose.

Last edited:
India by 3 wickets. I hate to admit it but i think India will get over the line here. There should be a good spell by a couple of aussie bowlers. But it will be difficult to bowl India out for under that score.

Geez, I only just noticed that its 2/60 chasing 160.

I knew it was around there but it only just hit me that we are in trouble, Aussies really need a wicket.

lol

India by 3 wickets. I hate to admit it but i think India will get over the line here. There should be a good spell by a couple of aussie bowlers. But it will be difficult to bowl India out for under that score.
Our middle order is a little undercooked. As far as I see it, Sachin will be the backbone of the chase. Get him out and you have an out-of-form Yuvraj and a couple of players who haven't spent too much time in the middle (Rohit Sharma and Robin Uthappa). MS Dhoni would need someone to hang around with him.

Geez, I only just noticed that its 2/60 chasing 160.

I knew it was around there but it only just hit me that we are in trouble, Aussies really need a wicket.

lol

Yeah. We are in trouble. If we can get 2,3 or maybe 4 quick wickets in space of say 10 overs we will be a chance. Just got to be economic and get wickets. I change my prediction. India by 5 wickets.

India need to be carefeul here, another few wickets and its even stevens.

Looks Unlikely, India Require around 70 Runs to win and batting is slowly collapsing and overs silently shortening down. Though Tendulkar is Still at the Crease, No other Batsmen is giving a helping hand as The partnership isn't that great so far Between any of the batsmen. Looking forward for the Tendulkar's fifty which is near the corner.

Just one solid partnership needed, thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread