Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

What a match!!!!!

Batsmen almost lost it for us but good that Indian bowling is keeping up. Seeing this I think they should walk over Sri Lanka easily.

Yay! Good win for India!

Ishant Sharma deservedly get MOM.

Australia missed James Hopes. He would have bowled like Clark but mainly would have made 20-30 runs which coould have made diffrence.

Why did Hoggy did not played. He would have wrapped the game after Yuvi was dismissed.

I change my prediction. India by 5 wickets.
WOOO my prediction was right. Much to the disappointment of me. Australia had a chance though. Had them 5 down for 100 odd. Than blew it Sharma batted very well.

Dhoni batted well today, but he needs to be able to find the happy medium between slogging and pushing the singles. His strike rate seems to either be 30 or 130.

Well done to India today, they deserved the win far more than Australia. Both teams' bowler's were superb, it was the batting that seperated India from Australia. As close as it was, we needed our middle order to add an extra 20 or so runs each to get up around 210-220. Most of our batsmen are really out of sorts atm, Ponting (as it seems has happened every innings this summer) got a good ball, as did Roy but Clarke, Hayden and Haddin all played horrible shots. Gilchrist, well... :noway

I was really impressed by Rohit Sharma. He wasn't afraid of the bowling, he was aware of the situation as well - a grafted 39 off 61 balls virtually won India the game.

India have a terrific side at the moment. I was wrong about Tendulkar, he is a brilliant batsman. Ishant Sharma is a great fast bowler and you have an innovative captain in Dhoni.

a superb performance by the indian bowlers,well deserved win for the indian team.

Koertzen should never umpire another in his life.

That's all I'll say on the game.

Finally someone agrees.
Prior to this game if there was anyone who would have this head chopped off by the BCCI its this bloke. He's made really dreadful decisions that went against India. He made the worst decision a few years ago when sachin knicked it from around 30cm away from the wichet into his pads and given LBW. Far worse than gilly's.

India did very well and i should give more credit to Bhajji. I would've preferred Chawla but Sharma did very well- i still would've dropped him for his behaviour but i er forgive him now.

Last edited:
Finally someone agrees.
Prior to this game if there was anyone who would have this head chopped off by the BCCI its this bloke. He's made really dreadful decisions that went against India. He made the worst decision a few years ago when sachin knicked it from around 30cm away from the wichet into his pads and given LBW. Far worse than gilly's.

India did very well and i should give more credit to Bhajji. I would've preferred Chawla but Sharma did very well- i still would've dropped him for his behaviour but i er forgive him now.

his performance has been below par for a while now,the icc needs to have a good look at its elite panel.

Good performance by India, cool heads by Sharma and Dhoni. Impressive bowling from their 3 seamers too.

Koertzen should never umpire another in his life.

That's all I'll say on the game.

I saw one bad decision that went against Australia? The edge from Tendulkar?

It wasn't immediately audible through the microphones, indeed it took snicko to determine if he hit it or not. He didn't have snicko, he had to make a quick decision. Add 50,000 screaming people onto that and it's nigh on impossible.

Cut the umpires some slack, they do a tough job.

I saw one bad decision that went against Australia? The edge from Tendulkar?

It wasn't immediately audible through the microphones, indeed it took snicko to determine if he hit it or not. He didn't have snicko, he had to make a quick decision. Add 50,000 screaming people onto that and it's nigh on impossible.

Cut the umpires some slack, they do a tough job.

he also gave gilly out lbw when their was a big inside edge onto the bat.

I forgive the sachin one considering the noise level of the crowd but the gilchrist one was terrible. By the way did Pathan knick it when he got out. Snicko showed that something hit the bat. Replays showed it might've hit the bat first... oh well. Gambhir should be 3.

Users who are viewing this thread