Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

Awesome bowling by Sharma pretty much expected him to make an impact in this series like he has after the Test series. A number of our batters seem to be hitting rough patches especially Ponting. Hayden isn't converting as usual but still did better than everyone else bar Hussey.

Johnson had a very good series so far, Tait couldn't have picked a worst time to drop out as Johnson is making it impossible for the selectors to drop him.

Yes, I am very happy with the way our "second string" bowling attack has fired. Zaheer and RP Singh should be quite scared IMO with how well Sreesanth and Ishanth are bowling :)
Chak De India! :D

Everything is going briliantly for India except Yuvraj Singh....:(

Good performance from India. The umpiring left a lot to be desired but Koertzen's performance won't seem that bad in the face of some of the other umpiring that has taken place on this tour. It's easy to forget how loud the MCG can get, as well. I remember at the Twenty20 game the batsmen couldn't hear each other call!

Yuvi needs to shape up or ship out. One feels that Dhoni will start to lose his patience with him.

Good performance from India. The umpiring left a lot to be desired but Koertzen's performance won't seem that bad in the face of some of the other umpiring that has taken place on this tour. It's easy to forget how loud the MCG can get, as well. I remember at the Twenty20 game the batsmen couldn't hear each other call!

Yuvi needs to shape up or ship out. One feels that Dhoni will start to lose his patience with him.

A lot feels that.....

Well played India. Seems as though Australia are taking a leaf out of England's bible of how to bat in ODI's.

Well played India. Seems as though Australia are taking a leaf out of England's bible of how to bat in ODI's.

...or they were simply done by some brilliant bowling.

I'm sure they'll bounce back unfortunately.

Well played india..After long time i saw AUSSIES involved in such Disaster..Its not their Character..but all credits to Indian Bowler.
Although by indian chase Exhibition AUSSIES clarified why they were top in this bussiness from years...I thought india did well in batting but again it was the great sachin tendulkar who made gud 44...and R sharma was real artist..
Now If Srilankans have something to surprise india then serise will be absolutely Drametic..Otherwise we have two Finalist IND and AUS.

Users who are viewing this thread