Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

pontings been a flop show for over 2 months now !!
no wonder he didnt attract much money in the IPL......

I just got home, so I haven't seen any of the game.

What the hell are they doing out there?
houllier.gif

Always nice to see the Aussies struggle. As long as India qualify to the final. :D

And it's always nice to see India choke it up in the World Cup as well.

Last edited:
If we loose today, wlil Lanka have a chance to be in the final ?

Sri Lanka win here will make rest of matches intresting otherwise the intrest in rest of games will die down. So com'on Sanga and Jaya you're now my Mohali men too.

Great bowling by the Sri Lankans. Australia must get at least 185 to make a match out of this. The fielding and bowling by Sri Lanka today has been tight and superb.

And it's always nice to see India choke it up in the World Cup as well.
It's always nice when opposition supporters have to dig so far back, to have a dig against a team that they are not currently playing against, as a way to vent their frustration.

In other news, Ian Healy is an arrogant git.

True. But he was clearly frustrated with Australia's performance. In the 49th over, when Johnson was dropped, Healy went on about it as if Johnson was going to get Australia 36 runs from the next over. And of course, he kept insulting the Sri Lankan batting.

Hopefully the Lankans get their batting sorted out.

True. But he was clearly frustrated with Australia's performance. In the 49th over, when Johnson was dropped, Healy went on about it as if Johnson was going to get Australia 36 runs from the next over. And of course, he kept insulting the Sri Lankan batting.

Hopefully the Lankans get their batting sorted out.

This Healy is an annoying person just like Gavaskar :rolleyes: I have a feeling, Jayasuriya will start firing from the begining :cool:

Great bowling by sri lanka to keep the aussies down to 184. But i still think,... well the way the aussies have bowled this series i reckon we are still in with a slim chance.:)

It's always nice when opposition supporters have to dig so far back, to have a dig against a team that they are not currently playing against, as a way to vent their frustration.

In other news, Ian Healy is an arrogant git.

And it's always nice to see that some people are so bitter after having to watch Australia dominant cricket for so, so long, that they have to have a little dig at them, even though their team isn't the one doing the beating on us.

And it's always nice to see that some people are so bitter after having to watch Australia dominant cricket for so, so long, that they have to have a little dig at them, even though their team isn't the one doing the beating on us.

Yeah, show some respect, Sohum. After all, the man predicted Ponting's 2008 batting average way back in 2006. :p

Users who are viewing this thread