Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

lol..Vass 3rd bowl of first over was recorded 126kmph.I think Kumble has more speed than this.But overall Pitch looks like very slow.We'll see when Malinga bowls!

wow man that one comentator is killing Kallis at the moment, dude is making it sound like Kallis is not even in the top 10.

damn Dilshan should have had that.

Last edited:
Ya Dilshan dropped a dolly..Ponting not having nice time in Middle.
If he would have taken that then Aussis would be under great pressure!Anyway i still hope for 300..

Australia are playing like it is a Test Match at the moment. Just got to keep wickets in hand at the moment. Sri Lanka are bowling well at the moment.

They're in danger of scoring at less than 2 an over by the 15 over mark.

what was clarke doing???
he is to be blamed for pontings run out :mad

what happened to Aussis?They are playing like Underdog team?Are they really bowling that so well?:eek:
Anyway Will_NA your avvy looking Cool:p..lol..

what was clarke doing???
he is to be blamed for pontings run out :mad

Not really since he didn't move. It was Ponting who wandered down the wicket mindlesley even though the ball hadn't beaten Maharoof.

Yeah, my avvie is bangin'. Shame his afro isn't as sheen as mine.

Symonds has not gone for yet another low score. Seems it was the perfect decision to bowl first on this slow pitch.

Aussis Want to Srilanka in finals..Otherwise Aussis can't play like this..They Want Aussis Vs Srilanka finals.:p
Looking Like Srilanka gonna win and also with bonus point??:eek:

Gilly, Bouch, McCullum or Sanga doesn't matter. Dhoni is our man and no one can replace him even if all of these gentleman were to attain Indian citizenship.

Go Dhoni you're second richest cricketer now.

Hussey proving once more.Why he averages over 50 in both form of cricket?Everything now on Clarke and Hussey.I hope they will pass 225.That will be enough for them to defend.

Gilly, Bouch, McCullum or Sanga doesn't matter. Dhoni is our man and no one can replace him even if all of these gentleman were to attain Indian citizenship.

Go Dhoni you're second richest cricketer now.

Have you seen your best friend Mitchell anywhere?:p
I am missing him and i know you also..lol..
Hope he is allright.may be busy.but strange he is not replying you.
Because he loves to do that for your current comment..lol..:p
By the way Sid who is Richest??:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread