Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

And it's always nice to see that some people are so bitter after having to watch Australia dominant cricket for so, so long, that they have to have a little dig at them, even though their team isn't the one doing the beating on us.
Ian Healy:Channel 9::Ponting_14:PlanetCricket

Stop picking arguments.

Sri Lanka struggling at 2/22 great bowling by Stuart Clark. Another quick wicket will be really important for the Aussies because it means that the Sri Lankan batsmen have to rebuild again, and they already have a slow run rate of just under 2.

Ya.i am so glad.so series going to be blaster.If srilanka win from here then what will be equation for india to reach final?
Ya sid i am asking you.

Just all round great cricket by the Australians. Both teams for that matter if you your talking about their performances with the ball. Australia where kept down to just 184 for the loss of 7 wickets. Sri Lanka struggling 4 wickets down for 44 runs and 20 overs bowled. Australia at the 20 over mark i think where in their 50's so it should and hopefully be a close finish.

I'm picking Australia to defend again. Sri Lanka's batting hasn't adapted all tour. Their best two batters found it hard, i'm finding it hard to see the others getting them home.

I agree with irrotev. Sri Lanka are already 4 wickets down. They cant afford to lose another one within the next 10 overs or they will be in real trouble. Great bowling by the Australians. Also without Lee who has been rested the last 2 matches so all round terrific cricket.

Yeah the rain has to come now. Well hopefully things will clear and we can finish the game off. 'Coz it has been a great contest.

Don't think Sri Lanka would stand any chance to win now, whether raining or not.. Bottom order is horrible, top order never fired, Sangakarra is the source and savior of the team. Clark's double break-through was of such importance and pretty much nailed them down.

Looks like an Australia vs. India final.

Users who are viewing this thread