Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

dhoni has always had the potential to be an amazing odi player. im not too sure about tests i still feel taht a chance should be given to parthiv.

Do any of the four quicks playing possess a lethal yorker? If so, just round em up for less then 110.

Malinga seems to be enjoying himself :D

Last edited:
sharma has a decent yorker. never seen kumar bowl a yorker. pathan had a good swinging yorker before i havent seen it much now

India scored their lowest total of 54 against Sri Lanka at a neutral venue. Need to be careful chasing low totals. We got to clean'em up now

Edit: "Hone Do Fanaa" from Yuva playing in the background! WOW!!! The Indians must be having a ball there

Looks like a test match in colors right now.

Munaf sucks. Bring in Ishant and finish this.

How's my captaincy?! :) Ishanth comes in and gets Slinga.

Last edited:
Great stuff from Ishant. Second 4-wicket haul of the series. As rightly said by the commentator "You might not have heard of him before this summer, but all of a sudden he is a star".

Beautiful Stuff from Ishant and Praveen. Srilanka have nothing to defend.It'll be easy Chase for India.

Well Sachin is desperate for something..Sure..Uthappa real lucky Man..India should try to win out by 10 wickets..

Last edited:
Beautiful Stuff from Ishant and Praveen. Srilanka have nothing to defend.It'll be easy Chase for India.

Well Sachin is desperate for something..Sure..Uthappa real lucky Man..India should try to win out by 10 wickets..

You probably jinxed Uthappa.. He's GONE!!!!

Useless shot... Probably was trying to show off how well he used his wrists during one of those previous fours when he flicked in the air. And his exaggerated movement outside his off stump could prove to be his undoing quite often in future.

Good bowling from both Ishant and Kumar. Well deserved 4-wicket hauls for both of them. Dhoni took his foot off the gas a bit early. Harbhajan doesnt work well when quick wickets are needed to finish things off. But still a very good bowling performance to restrict Sri Lanka to 179.

Ya WC,For you it can be because Aussis not playing na?:p

No, what he said was true pertaining to that situation of time when SL were so eager to get back home. It was Kapugedara (sorry if wrong spelling!) along with Malinga and Murali who gave SL total some respectability

3 boundaries in 3 Balls.That sachin at his Best.Thats something for which i am watching since 2 AM..

Users who are viewing this thread