Commonwealth Bank Series Feb-Mar 2011/12

Raina has so far bowled 9 overs and he earliers usually bowled max 5-6 overs.Is Jadeja injured or something?:spy

No, he is not. He is sprinting on the field and fielding very well. Its a tactical decision not to bowl him today

Dhoni has not given Jadeja to bowl because Aus had atleast one left hander on the crease uptill now and Jadeja doesn't bowl well to lefty.. If Hussey gets out now (around 39-40th Over), then i am sure he will give jadeja to bowl against two right hander batsman.

----------

Our Catching has been ordinary till now although ground fielding has been excellent.

That Vinay Kumar over in the batting powerplay has hurt us a little bit.... We need a wicket here quickly because Hussey is turning out to be mighty dangerous. Dont know what Forrest is doing out there wasting time (good for India though:D).

And Ponting failed once again today.Now thats 5 single figures in a row in ODIs.He should call it a day now:spy.......

Mike Hussey should by a lotto ticket, has a cat-like number of lives today. Hopefully Forrest gets a move on, just robbing Dave of time to blaze at the moment.

Can't see Forrest and Clarke being in the same side but Forrest is showing he can consistently make runs at this level which should help his test cause.

They are really having a poor fielding day. Maybe there's something distracting in their eye lines.

Need to keep pushing the run rate. You don't win a lot of games scoring 260-270, it's just so in-between.

India have lost it in the Powerplay, and they look so flat right now. 280 is a big possibility here, and it will be a mighty tough chase (with Sachin being touch and go as far as the fitness goes)

Dhoni's captaincy started off well, but he might have lost it a bit. His decisions have been plain wierd. Finishing Zaheer so early when Irfan and Yadav cant be trusted upon. Vinay has only one more remaining.

Indians are getting sooky, confidence is down. Expect a flurry of boundaries from Huss, Forrest and Christian to finish them off. Not to mention fielding mistakes and full-tosses.

sigh. no more cricket here.

----------

I keep turning my head to the TV, hoping to see one of the Golden Girls hit a six

Users who are viewing this thread