Commonwealth Bank Series Feb-Mar 2011/12

What a finish, would've taken 280 at pretty much any point in the match. If we can pick up Kohli and Gambhir cheaply, expecting a bonus point win.

Finally Vinay Kumar today justified the opinion that I initially had of him. This could be an off day for him (considering the way he has bowled this series) but he was seriously horrible for 2-3 overs in the last 10 which blew us away. Though Irfan took 3 wkts, he looked way below what he should be bowling. Something just doesnt look right about him, and he never looked threatening at all and it was the batsmen's mistake that gave him wickets

Hope Sachin is coming out to bat. Even Sachin might not be able to save us here. I think we might lose by some 60-70 runs.

----------

If India can smash into Lee and Starc and keep Hilfy and Doherty for a decent amount of runs, we should win this quite comfortably.

I wouldn't go into this thinking it's just another chase. It's actually a record chase for the ground.

Virat Kohli and Tendulkar are in the middle, I seriously hope these two do just like how Tendulkar and Rohit Sharma did it in Sydney 4 years back.

Users who are viewing this thread