Commonwealth Bank Series Feb-Mar 2011/12

Gato+preto.jpg

LOL, I guess there is some "win a car" contest going on between Kohli and Tendulkar!
Finally, Tendulkar wins it;).

I think Sachin Tendulkar does not know that only Sehwag can execute the upper cut perfectly! ;)

I think Sachin Tendulkar does not know that only Sehwag can execute the upper cut perfectly! ;)

Sehwag and upper cut? Sachin has played far more glorious upper cuts in his career.

----------

May not see Rohit again this series :wave

True that! Waste of a guy. It's now confirmed that his success against WI was becoz they were WI. Needs to be dumped forever and not tried even in tests. Let Ian Chappell harp on abt how good this damn fella is.

Sehwag and upper cut? Sachin has played far more glorious upper cuts in his career.
Obviously! :D

*I have decided not to disappoint any Sachin fan as they are undergoing a psychological trauma these days*

Obviously! :D

*I have decided not to disappoint any Sachin fan as they are undergoing a psychological trauma these days*

Yes. But does a Sehwag fan even feel the traumatic pain? Maybe they are numb due to the repeated poundings. :D

Yes. But does a Sehwag fan even feel the traumatic pain? Maybe they are numb due to the repeated poundings.
No trauma for Sehwag fans, we suffered something much more worse than this back in 2007. But why are you even comparing Sachin and Sehwag, Sachin is far better than Viru! He was batting so well today, sad that he fell short by just 97 runs! :lol

Heals just sold the Big Bang Theory very well, obviously a big fan. hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread