Commonwealth Bank Series Feb-Mar 2011/12

Upper cut failed. Such a poor shot 2nd ball.

You can't write off Lanka. They have come harder on Ausies, now on Indians. It wont be a surprise if they win this tri series.

India appear to be working on a revised target of 230 to avoid giving up another bonus point. Damn Chandimal.. supposed to have a good pair of hands.

----------

Chandimal on a hattrick, of dropping sitters from Kohli

Surprisingly Irfan's 5 boundaries are the highest in the Indian innings....

Ah....There goes Patel baby....:D

Forget not seeing Dravid, Laxman, Tendulkar on our shores again, it'll be a good 20 years before the Indians agree to come back :lol

Thirimanne was stupid repeat it after that incident and India should have knocked him off again. He should have been given out without even consulting captain according to the rules. That aside nice knock from him. Nice to see we are winning and controlling the match.

What happened to Yusuf Pathan??

Why? You want us to lose even more badly?:D He is a Shahid Afridi (the one without brains; which he was most of the time). Zero technique, just pure mindless slog.

----------

Wow.

Dilshan must have been one sh!te captain. SL seem like a whole new team since Mahela took over.

Mahela has always been a very good captain. When he took over for this tour, I was very worried about India's performance against Sri Lanka, and my fears are now turning out to be true. Lot of respect for Mahela, the captain. Had he captained Sri Lanka in that World Cup final, who knows what could have happened? Sangakkara was a very timid and a bland guy for a captain, and probably Dilshan too (I have not watched the games where he captained). Sri Lanka should have Mahela till they find a new guy who is as good.

Users who are viewing this thread