End Game Contract Killer 3.0 - asprin V.I.P and his remaining bodyguard Till Valhalla wins!

Game difficult?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy peasy

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the town is taking a big risk here. Votes on multiple persons should be avoided. I understand that sometimes there votes against the VIP too (in order to keep the killer guessing) but we should be united in our lynches.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I will stick with Manish.
I'm taking a risk here. But I'll go with you on this.

Lynch Manish

His "how do you know who the VIP is" statement was a dead giveaway. And even though he gave an explanation, it appeared to be unsatisfactory.

I'm betting this the first time he is playing the Contract Killer mode and wasn't aware the BGs already know who the VIP is.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This isn't what I expected. Manish played a poor game being a BG I must say. I am confused now as to who the killer can be. All the remaining players have given me town vibes mostly. Time to re read the game.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Lol..I think it's of no use reading a whole bunch of pages. Killer has shielded himself nicely.

It has to be between Gaurav/TV/Yash/Nilay

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch Gaurav.
My top contender.
Next comes Asprin then Nilay.
Finally Yash.
What makes me your top contender? At this phase of the game we have to be very careful with our lynch as only 3 votes will hammer someone and we cannot afford to lose another bodyguard.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
What makes me your top contender? At this phase of the game we have to be very careful with our lynch as only 3 votes will hammer someone and we cannot afford to lose another bodyguard.
Like I said before while reading others post I found something that makes me lean town while you are a neutral read. Town>neutral

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Like I said before while reading others post I found something that makes me lean town while you are a neutral read. Town>neutral
Fair enough. But one amongst those who lean town to you is the killer. So you might wanna re read. Having said that, I myself cannot really decide who is who. The killer has diguised himself well here.

For me, Yash and Nilay seem mostly town.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Lynch Yash

Im simply randomed and picked the result. I got no clue who it could be at the moment as all seem fishy to me now.

Users who are viewing this thread