Countdown for the release date.

do any of you think the game will be able to be sold on wednsday i rang up and they said the game will be available on thursday morning wich would mean they should have the game in store wednsday and if i remember rightly farcry 2 was released a day earlier then said in EB games because it was in stock on the day before

I think it's street dated, so we'll have to wait until Thursday, pretty sure.

Play.Com says that the game is in stock and ready to dispatch (if only!_) :)

I called my local store and they said that they will probably have it on Wednesday and that I can pick it up if I want, Thursday absolute latest. :D

If anyone wants to know the location (It's near Hove) then just PM me and I'll be happy to let you know. I've always bought my games there as I like to support the local independent businesses in my area.

Play.Com says that the game is in stock and ready to dispatch (if only!_) :)

Had an email (delivery notice) this morning off shopto with a note saying my ps3 order for ashes cricket 2009 has been despatched :eek: via royal mail 1st class recorded, be amazed if it's here tomorrow, although I do remember getting kill zone 2 on a wednesday as oppose to the friday release!!!

Here's hoping :D

Excellent, looks like I could be playing it all Wednesday then, thank goodness for night shifts is all I can say :banana2

Yepo Play.com have the PS3 , XBOX 360 and Wii versions out but it still on pre order status for the Pc version.. :(. Do you think well get the game on the day of release if you pre ordered?

You should be able to get the game on day of release if you have pre ordered. Sometimes well rarely it doesn't but it should. Also I might be able to get it tomorrow or Wednesday. :D

did anyone else order through gameplay.co.uk?

I ordered from there, logged on today to see if it had dispatched and it would not let me access my account! Has anyone ordered from them before? Hope they dont turn out to be dodgy.

yea I cant believe a cricket game is finally coming out. Talk about overdue.

We need a massive tournament after everyone has had about a week with the game. Find out who the decent players are on here
Bring it!!

4 days to go! I probably won't get it till the 19th, but I'm still excited. Loved the demo, apart from the runout-bug and the overly aggressive AI. Just hope those are toned down.

Should get mine in the post tommorow morning! Yes! Tuesday Morning! Will try to post some videos (if someone shows me how to!).

A question to you guys -
As most new games come out there is already a patch/update do you think they will be on AC09 when you put the disk in?
I for one think there is as the could of patched the run out glitch.

Also
Is the game street locked - Cant sell before the release date but can dispatch early?

Users who are viewing this thread