Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

@Munkeymomo how about a Hong Kong kit, I have some friends playing in that team!

Sure, the HK kit is pretty simple!

Another one for @karolkarol
HK.png

Adboard creation steps:

step 1.PNG
Step 1: Copy your desired image.

step 2.PNG
Step 2: Paste it into Paint.

step 3.PNG
Step 3: Crop out the white by just pressing "crop" up in the toolbar. Then crop using "select" and "crop" to make it as skinny as you like so it compresses when resized.

step 4.PNG
Step 4: Resize the logo using "resize" and the "pixels" option, so that it is square. (eg. a x b where a = b) So could be 200 x 200 or 1000 x 1000 etc. The larger the better if the size of the original image allows. (don't go overboard and make an image that was originally like 300 x 150 into 1000 x 1000 or it will become too fuzzy.)

step 5.PNG
Step 5: The image on the left can now be seen to be more compressed. Save the new image as a PNG.

step 6.PNG
Step 6: Upload the image to an SVG converter and save the new SVG image.

step 7.PNG
Step 7: Upload the SVG to the logo creator. Mine is placed in the centre of the workspace as that's where the text was on the resized image in Paint. If you covert an image with a dark background and light text to an SVG the background will fill the workspace as long as the image is square.

step8.PNG
Step 8: Colour it to your liking.

step 9.PNG
Step 9: Place it on your stadium adboard. My ASB board is still a little stretched but that can be fixed by further compressing the text in paint.

Sorry if this is a bad explanation but I hope the pictures show the process. Just ask any questions if you're unsure about anything. I look forward to seeing some more stadiums with beautiful adboards of real sponsors.

10.jpg
ASB boards at Eden Park

He's 18![DOUBLEPOST=1481137028][/DOUBLEPOST]@Munkeymomo why do you tag @karolkarol in every post? Are you two working together on the kits and squads? A bit confused.

@blockerdave that's the approximate age of the coach :P

I'm not denying his age, just a joke due to the U19 World Cup when HK (?) captain was apparently 25...

Users who are viewing this thread